City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby doubts?

Is it just me, or is the more i hear "we're going to trounce them" or "lets put another 6 past the" the more I am having second thoughts of this being an easy tie. I feel we're getting too complacent & really hope the team don't feel the same way. Should we realistically give a second thought to the prospect of united making it hard & unbearable to watch for 90 mins?

until tevez scores on the 95th minute :P

Re: Derby doubts?

CTID1 said:
Is it just me, or is the more i hear "we're going to trounce them" or "lets put another 6 past the" the more I am having second thoughts of this being an easy tie. I feel we're getting too complacent & really hope the team don't feel the same way. Should we realistically give a second thought to the prospect of united making it hard & unbearable to watch for 90 mins?

until tevez scores on the 95th minute :P

I'm chillaxed, I was dreading having to do "a guard of honnour" for that bunch of cretins, now even if we lose theres always next year.

We are a different animal at home, we will win, comfortably or not. I am more worried about the Newcastle match<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 pm --<br /><br />We are a different animal at home, we will win, comfortably or not. I am more worried about the Newcastle match

Ragnarok said:
We are a different animal at home, we will win, comfortably or not. I am more worried about the Newcastle match

-- Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 pm --

We are a different animal at home, we will win, comfortably or not. I am more worried about the Newcastle match
This. (Both times)

They'll be no repeat of the early season drubbing,it will be a tense game,not much in it,and both sides will create chances.All depends on the keepers,and who's the more clinical on the night.Mancini has asked his players to improve on their finishing,and they'll no to on Monday night. 2-1 City me thinks.

scowy68 said:
They'll be no repeat of the early season drubbing,it will be a tense game,not much in it,and both sides will create chances.All depends on the keepers,and who's the more clinical on the night.Mancini has asked his players to improve on their finishing,and they'll no to on Monday night. 2-1 City me thinks.
A 6-1 city win is 425-1 at Paddy Power. You can't not have a cheeky bet on that, surely

My mind changes about 50 times an hour

on one hand Aguero will rip their "defence" apart

then I think well what if Valencia gets a good cross in and egg 'eds there to nod it in

but then Tevez will try double hard to fuck Sir bacon deep in the ricker

and then what if a bad decision against us (Kompany in the FA cup)

but then Silva can pass like a fucker and more often than not someone is on the end of it

I've decided that induced coma is the only solution seen you in 5 days

We looked dead & buried 2 weeks ago, now it is back in our hands. It will be a hard game but I think we have the momentum. If we don't win then we are no worse off than two weeks ago. if we do it might crush Baconface for good. Either way it will be ours next year.

The game is going to be epic!

LongsightM13 said:
scowy68 said:
A 6-1 city win is 425-1 at Paddy Power. You can't not have a cheeky bet on that, surely

Lol why not i suppose,but the stakes are higher now,and i can assure you,their will be no stuffing from either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.