City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Derby doubts?

scowy68 said:
LongsightM13 said:
scowy68 said:
They'll be no repeat of the early season drubbing,it will be a tense game,not much in it,and both sides will create chances.All depends on the keepers,and who's the more clinical on the night.Mancini has asked his players to improve on their finishing,and they'll no to on Monday night. 2-1 City me thinks.
A 6-1 city win is 425-1 at Paddy Power. You can't not have a cheeky bet on that, surely

Lol why not i suppose,but the stakes are higher now,and i can assure you,their will be no stuffing from either side.
Well, United won both the 'cup' games 3-2, so it only follows logic that City will win both the league games 6-1. . . .

scowy68 said:
LongsightM13 said:
scowy68 said:
They'll be no repeat of the early season drubbing,it will be a tense game,not much in it,and both sides will create chances.All depends on the keepers,and who's the more clinical on the night.Mancini has asked his players to improve on their finishing,and they'll no to on Monday night. 2-1 City me thinks.
A 6-1 city win is 425-1 at Paddy Power. You can't not have a cheeky bet on that, surely

Lol why not i suppose,but the stakes are higher now,and i can assure you,their will be no stuffing from either side.

Why not? They let 4 in against Everton at home. They are good going forward but their defence is poor.

I am very sorry lads and lasses BUT:

There is NO DOUBT whatsoever, City are going to win this and win the Premiership. So no way Jose. There is no way I will ever contemplate anything but success!!!

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

I went for the larger font to get this over to EVERYONE. We are not going to lose.

if we were given this game at the start of the season and the run in, we'd have gladly accepted

We have a quality squad who are more than capable of turning this manure side over, cream rises and i am sure that with the right application, we will prevail

Not a chance that we will undestimate the opposition this time

I have this feeling this game is going to be one of the most frustrating games of the season for us, it won't be easy at all because despite many saying this United side is not Fergies best, it still can put 4 past most teams!

If we show the same belief as Chelsea did against Barcelona last night throughout our remaining games, we will win the title.

MATCITY said:
My mind changes about 50 times an hour

on one hand Aguero will rip their "defence" apart

then I think well what if Valencia gets a good cross in and egg 'eds there to nod it in

but then Tevez will try double hard to fuck Sir bacon deep in the ricker

and then what if a bad decision against us (Kompany in the FA cup)

but then Silva can pass like a fucker and more often than not someone is on the end of it

I've decided that induced coma is the only solution seen you in 5 days

This!! Kind of the stuff running through my head when im lying in bed and stopping me from sleeping! Monday can't come soon enough!!

LongsightM13 said:
scowy68 said:

dont talk daft..........theres no way thel score!!! ;-)

Hyperbole, nerves, nausea; doubts, contemplating the unthinkable, trying to convince yourself it is simply just a game of football, that shiver down the spine you get unexpectedly; the press in overdrive, procession upon procession of arrogant, opinionated morons spouting triteness and hackneyed cliches of 'masive investment', 'the right way', 'class' whilst missing the irony that these quotes are usually from people 'that lot' spent huge amounts of money to bring into their team and subsequently sullied their reputations through various misdealings, misdemeanours and sexual deviancy.

It is the bigges fixture in the calendar in my opinion. It is the most important one for years (obviously). It should be pure theatre, entertainment of epic proportions where subtle nuance is interwoven with blood, guts and thunder. It should be everything a football fan dreams of.

But...

...to paraphrase the fanzone bloke, I hate it, hate it, hate it.

The biggest fear I have is an early red, whoever it be for city. The rags have got their cheating down to a tee now & sure it will feature heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.