Not open for further replies.
Re: Derby doubts?

Last 5 derby victories:

United
City
United
City
United

I guess we're due a win if we go by the pattern :).

Re: Team For The Derby

Wellsblue21 said:
...................Hart........................

Richards..Kompany...Lescott...Clichy

............De Jong.......Barry............

......Yaya.........................Nasri.

...................Tevez...................

..................Aguero....................

subs

pantilimon
zabaleta
dzeko
milner
silva
balotelli
kolo
I would put Silva in except for Nasri as i don't think they would be able to handle him.

Derby doubts?

Tricky_Trev said:
I'm worried we'll stand off them too much and wont press them high like Everton did. I can see them dominating possession and us sitting in our shape and then trying to counter attack through Yaya.
The good news is that tevez improves our pressing high up the pitch markedly. It's been really noticeable and an important part of the last few games.

From an outsiders perspective I'd be wary. Everton are extremely well organised and very, very good defensively yet Man Utd put 4 past them, so they obviously still have some strong attacking prowess in the side.

I have a feeling they'll go for a draw and if so then i really don't see how they can hold off the likes off Aguero, Tevez, Silva for a full 90 minutes. Anyway it's going to be tense and i hope the peeps at the stadium spur our boys home.

Re: Team For The Derby

Silva for me, even though nasri's in better form, they'll be scared shitless of what he can do. Think he'll want to go out and prove a point aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.