City Vs United Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tactics Vs Un*ted

Their team is sh*t at defending, what makes them think they have the ability to park the bus?

I think that after yesterday they know they won't be able to trust their defense with parking the bus. Expect them to go all out.

Sir will go 4-5-1.

He will pack the midfield with Rooney up front on his own, hoping to catch us on the break via Nani and Valencia on the wings. Scholes wil sit back and be given a free role in the middle to spray the balls wide to the wingers and over the top to Rooney. He will pack the area just outside their 18 yard box, trying to stop the quick short passes between Sergio, Tevez, Nasri and Silva.

Don't forget, we need a win. United will be happy with a draw.

PS. The only change I would consider from yesterday is Richards in for Zab.(I love Zab) Just to counter the pace of their wingers.

jrb said:
Sir will go 4-5-1.

He will pack the midfield with Rooney up front on his own, hoping to catch us on the break via Nani and Valencia on the wings. Scholes wil sit back and be given a free role in the middle to spray the balls wide to the wingers and over the top to Rooney. He will pack the area just outside their 18 yard box, trying to stop the quick short passes between Sergio, Tevez, Nasri and Silva.

Don't forget, we need a win. United will be happy with a draw.

PS. The only change I would consider from yesterday is Richards in for Zab.(I love Zab) Just to counter the pace of their wingers.

I agree, this is exactly what I would be thinking if I were him. If they play Valencia and Nani it will pin back Richards and Clichy meaning that we'll be very narrow up front. Then they can stick Scholes and Carrick in front of Ferdinand and Johnny Evans and make it very difficult to play through them. I think the only selection question for Mancini is does he go for Barry, De Jong with Yaya supporting the attack or does he go for Barry, Yaya and keep Tevez on the pitch.

I hope he goes with Barry, Yaya.

They will do what they normally do against us and thats commit 50 niggly fouls before anyone is booked and then carry on doing it until the next one is booked.

This is a game for warriors so we cant play both Nasri and Silva. De Jong has to play

Think city will beat utd, just bloody hope we dont slip up at newcastle, utd deffo have an easier run-in.

as kevin keegan once said:

I would love it if we beat them!!!!

CTID!!!!!!!

Slur Phallex will probably play a midfield five of Webb, Clattenburg, Mason, Probert and either Atkinson or Halsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.