City vs Utd post match discussion

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Tom Cruise would have been a better option than Nasri today.

I don't know, that sub would have been a bit of risky business.

fuck.
balotelli and aguero played today? were invisible
missed Milner today
second half was good

fuuuuccckkkkkk
hate those scums
am pissed already

leewill31 said:
NipHolmes said:
Malty said:
Heartbroken :(

Not Mancini's fault.
So choosing our least picked forward to start a key game isnt his fault?

Nasri not being subbed was savage too.

i would say milner would have been picked over nasri if fit we were unlucky there with milner being injured but im honestly baffled by balo being picked over tevez i really am.

I said same earlier fella.

Big miss. Fact is Maicon was superb v Real at our place, should've subbed Nasri for him. His delivery and attacking threats would've been a difference imho.

Anyway, its all said and done now.

I expect a huge backlash tonight and tomorrow. Gonna keep my head down and net off, radio off. No motd or talksport. We were better team and history will be rewritten and make us out to be lucky.

pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
Tevez moving out of the wall.....

Why?

Why?!?!

It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm --

pudge said:
Tevez moving out of the wall.....

Why?

Why?!?!

It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???
No, tevez was standing next to Nasri.

Then decided to take a wander about

Yes , Tevez moved from the end of the wall and gave Van Persie something to aim at .....

not only that but he gave away the needless free kick in the first place ..... and then got frustrated and ended up in a last gasp scuffle on the touchline !

AgüeroKun said:
Tevez > Nasri would've been the better call IMO. Balo was doing better than Nasri I believe.

Sick of saying it - been saying it all season - Tevez right attacking mid - he gives us the workrate and determination and today of ALL days was the day he should have done this
How many more mistakes from Mancini? How many FFS?!!

80s Shorts said:
AgüeroKun said:
Absolutley gutted, if we don't take points off them, who will? and FFS our unbeaten streak is gone to them twats! The scum of the earth!!! I would've lost it to anyone but them FFS.

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:35 pm --

Absolutley gutted, if we don't take points off them, who will? and FFS our unbeaten streak is gone to them twats! The scum of the earth!!! I would've lost it to anyone but them FFS.

Norwich.

I know, I know. But it's not a high % chance that ANY team besides us will take points off them c*nts.

i♥city! said:
NipHolmes said:
csnewton said:
Sell balotelli in january.....
With Nasri and Kolo.

Loan our Rodwell.

Sign wide player who can attack too. Isco is the man. Cheaper and on less money.

The car salesman played well today , he was actually better than Nastasic .

Agree. Kolo did well today.

Nasir was a passenger for the majority of he game. Yay a looked very tired for much of the game. Also hart was pretty poor today.

I though Balo looked up for it in the first 15. But he keeps trying to over complicate instead of making the easy pass. Gave up far too much possession.

i♥city! said:
NipHolmes said:
csnewton said:
Sell balotelli in january.....
With Nasri and Kolo.

Loan our Rodwell.

Sign wide player who can attack too. Isco is the man. Cheaper and on less money.

The car salesman played well today , he was actually better than Nastasic .

Agree. Kolo did well today.

Nasir was a passenger for the majority of he game. Yay a looked very tired for much of the game. Also hart was pretty poor today.

I though Balo looked up for it in the first 15. But he keeps trying to over complicate instead of making the easy pass. Gave up far too much possession.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
We need to offload Balo I think. Trouble is, we'll want at least £30m for him so I fear he's going nowhere.
Sigh... I think even Guidetti could have played better out there because he had something to prove. Bad call on Balotelli over Tevez, Mancini. Not impressed. Looks like Pep will be here sooner than later if we can't get in form in time to win the league.

Either way lads, it doesn't matter if we had just lost at Chelsea. It's 3 points, 3 points we can gain and they can lose over the next week.

Chill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.