City vs Utd post match discussion

The commentators on ESPN claimed that there was a deflection from Nasri's foot for the free kick. I so hate Nasri right now.

no excuses, they had a good goal disallowed too.

I'll say the same things again, Balo is average and Mancini isn't doing a good job. The team is going backwards and has been less than the sum of its parts for months. It's really poor. Even basic selections Mancini is getting badly wrong...is he for real?

TFC said:
tommo74 said:
yatesy94 said:
Disapointed, but can't win em all the scum probably deserved it over the 90 mins. Title race isn't over by no means.

What game were you watching? Please explain how they deserved to win that?

They exploited our weakness to the counter attack. We gave Rooney way too much space. Its all they had to do, we played right into their hands.

You dont win games by out possessing teams, they were more clinical and I cant sit here and say we were robbed. A draw would have been the fairest result but we had to go and fuck that up as well.

Oh right the last goal was a counter attack was it? No it was from a free kick that never was and got a stuffy deflection that went in, we were on top, de gay boy knew nothing about Silva's shot that hit him, we were by far the Better team and deserved minimum a draw from that game

Damn. We got punished on the counter-attack badly today.

No complaints, though. United had a perfectly good goal disallowed and a penalty appeal that could have gone their way. Oh and Tevez should've been sent off.

Gutted!! We were the better team. They celebrated like it was their cup final which shows what a threat we are to them!!!
I have faith in our boys and its not over yet, look what happened last season we came back and won the league!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.