City vs Utd post match discussion

Poor mistakes have cost us. Balo was our best player in the first half how he got slagged off and taken off for one backheel is beyond me. Nasri was shit all game and his cowardice at the end cost us.

oddfellows said:
Ray78 said:
Try and pick ourselves up blues. Our second half performance was very encouraging.

I agree like it has been all season, but a game is played over two halves we need to perform over same.

In a strange way this is our wake up call. I am not too disheartened and even if we had won it isn't over.

EaglesFan said:
pudge said:
Tevez moving out of the wall.....

Why?

Why?!?!

It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm --

pudge said:
Tevez moving out of the wall.....

Why?

Why?!?!

It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???
No, tevez was standing next to Nasri.

Then decided to take a wander about

It's painful to lose to them but we played fantastically for a lot of the game. I am proud of them!

Pity that an idiot in the crowd made us look bad.

Don't understand why we hold the play up when we are on the counter. United destroyed us on the counter every time, it's something we really need to work on. With the pace of Silva, Aguero, Yaya and Tevez we really should be able to produce a lightening fast counter.

The_mace said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
grim up north said:

How eloquent. You must be so proud of yourself.

How can you chat about eloquence when you only post a picture. Fuck off and support Chelsea if you want to act like that.

Lets just calm down lads, move on and mourn.

We'll pick ourselves up.

In the end, the Match kinda finished the way I thought it would. I said we were creating chances just not finishing and they were more clinical. That yaya would make a difference in 2nd half. Clichy not at his best soon after his injury. Hoped nasri would play his better games but nope. Hoped our strikers would regain their scoring form but nope. All in all it was quite predictable.

I'm gonna get stoned but I had a tenner on Rooney as 1st scorer. So at least I gained something from my misery.

My head is still held high. I don't think we deserved to lose today. United didn't do anything apart from scoring and we had them pinned down in the second half. What Nasri was doing I'll never know.

Nasri is a little pussy woman. That is all.

Not the first time he's hid from the ball either. Remember when we were losing against QPR and he ducked when he could have cut out a long ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.