City vs Utd post match discussion

Shirley said:
Absolutely gutted.
The rags were being pummelled for the first 15 minutes and were resorting to their usual cheating until............

I don't think I will get over this result until I head butt Rooney.

I didn't think it would be possible to hate them any more than I did, but I have been proven wrong..

We have to win the league again this year.

What can you say? The Rags had three shots on goal and scored three times. Football kicks you in the balls from time to time, whoever you are or whatever the level you are involved in it. (Remember the look on Baconface and Phyllis Jones last season).

Once Balotelli was off we were the much better side and even before that we looked the more likely apart from 2 finishes from shrek's ankle (he is one lucky bastard). The finishing of our strikers is our main problem and once that is sorted I believe we can begin to hit the kind of form we showed last season.

I just hope this was the game where Mancini finally gives up the ghost with Mario being given a starting berth. In the league he must now see that the only strikers who deserve to start while they are available are Aguero, Tevez and as a tactical reason for a particularly tall team or one that is susceptible in the air, Dzeko. Balotelli, for all his talent, has the worse temperament that I think I have ever seen in a player and we will never see the best of this footballer as long as he has got a hole in his a*se. Sub at best from now on and/or shipped back to Italy in January or the summer in my opinion.

In a nutshell, we are out of luck and with it our strikers eye for goal is poor at the moment, while those jammy bastards have both commodities in spades. I really believe we are the better team and over a season of 38 games I would like to think, like last season, that the better team will win.

Just like last season blues, KTF!

Seedy Ron said:
What can you say? The Rags had three shots on goal and scored three times. Football kicks you in the balls from time to time, whoever you are or whatever the level you are involved in it. (Remember the look on Baconface and Phyllis Jones last season).

Once Balotelli was off we were the much better side and even before that we looked the more likely apart from 2 finishes from shrek's ankle (he is one lucky bastard). The finishing of our strikers is our main problem and once that is sorted I believe we can begin to hit the kind of form we showed last season.

I just hope this was the game where Mancini finally gives up the ghost with Mario being given a starting berth. In the league he must now see that the only strikers who deserve to start while they are available are Aguero, Tevez and as a tactical reason for a particularly tall team or one that is susceptible in the air, Dzeko. Balotelli, for all his talent, has the worse temperament that I think I have ever seen in a player and we will never see the best of this footballer as long as he has got a hole in his a*se. Sub at best from now on and/or shipped back to Italy in January or the summer in my opinion.

In a nutshell, we are out of luck and with it our strikers eye for goal is poor at the moment, while those jammy bastards have both commodities in spades. I really believe we are the better team and over a season of 38 games I would like to think, like last season, that the better team will win.

Just like last season blues, KTF!

Amen to this my friend, well put.

Joehannes said:
Few thoughts.

I thought today would be a day that Yaya really turned up, unfortunately that was not the case. He should have thought that today more than ever he needed to fulfill his defensive requirements. He's becoming a liability as a defensive midfielder. He really is resting on his laurels.

Good diagnosis. He is a key player and not performing well for a long time.

When he is underperforming Silva needs to cover 2/3 of the pitch and so he can not perform with 100% efficiency where he needed most; around and inside the penalty area.

Harry Godwin said:
pudge said:
i♥city! said:
Its funny how no one has made a post on how useless Clichy was today . Opening his legs for Rooney's first goal , Making Rafael look like Ronaldo for the second .
Maybe that's because Clichy was actually one of our best players today.

Only one who showed passion for 90 minutes

Have to disagree there,did you see Zab's reaction when they scored the third?
He was devestated.

Zabaleta was superb , for my money .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.