City vs Utd post match discussion

AgüeroKun said:
Absolutley gutted, if we don't take points off them, who will? and FFS our unbeaten streak is gone to them twats! The scum of the earth!!! I would've lost it to anyone but them FFS.

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:35 pm --

Absolutley gutted, if we don't take points off them, who will? and FFS our unbeaten streak is gone to them twats! The scum of the earth!!! I would've lost it to anyone but them FFS.

We are climbing a mountain now to win the title, it will be tough.

Big psychological blow losing our unbeaten record to them lot.

pudge said:
Tevez moving out of the wall.....

Why?

Why?!?!

It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Tevez moving out of the wall.....

Why?

Why?!?!

It wasnt Tevez. It was that little **** Nasri who hid behind Dzeko.

WHO HIDES FROM THE BALL???

yatesy94 said:
Disapointed, but can't win em all the scum probably deserved it over the 90 mins. Title race isn't over by no means.

What game were you watching? Please explain how they deserved to win that?

That was absolutely awful.

Very difficult to be positive. In fact impossible. All I can take from it is that it's out of the way and I can get back to my life for a bit.

Just Devestated. We had the draw and we gave away the win. Useless nasri and Balo, they brought nothing but shit to the game. Ref was terrible as well, we are still the better side and it will show over the span of the season. Wtf was Mancini thinking with these tactics, Tevez changed the game when he came on. Ugh : (

grim up north said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
grim up north said:

How eloquent. You must be so proud of yourself.

Grow up what kind of a post is that if you want to be provocative be prepared to get some back

I wasn't being provocative. You interpreted it incorrectly but thanks for checking that first.

am very disappointed today.
not only the result, also fans dishonoured City with that unrespectful attitude
we all forgot fairplay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.