City vs Utd post match discussion

tommo74 said:
yatesy94 said:
Disapointed, but can't win em all the scum probably deserved it over the 90 mins. Title race isn't over by no means.

What game were you watching? Please explain how they deserved to win that?

They exploited our weakness to the counter attack. We gave Rooney way too much space. Its all they had to do, we played right into their hands.

You dont win games by out possessing teams, they were more clinical and I cant sit here and say we were robbed. A draw would have been the fairest result but we had to go and fuck that up as well.

It was bound to happen eventually, now the rags will be firm favos for the title, i.e it will be theirs to lose while we wait and see how our team reacts

We need to offload Balo I think. Trouble is, we'll want at least £30m for him so I fear he's going nowhere.

NipHolmes said:
Malty said:
Heartbroken :(

Not Mancini's fault.
So choosing our least picked forward to start a key game isnt his fault?

Nasri not being subbed was savage too.

i would say milner would have been picked over nasri if fit we were unlucky there with milner being injured but im honestly baffled by balo being picked over tevez i really am.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
grim up north said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
182188hp2.jpg

Prick

How eloquent. You must be so proud of yourself.

How can you chat about eloquence when you only post a picture. Fuck off and support Chelsea if you want to act like that.

Bloody knew that twat would get the winner; after being absolutely anonymous all game.

csnewton said:
yatesy94 said:
Disapointed, but can't win em all the scum probably deserved it over the 90 mins. Title race isn't over by no means.

Completely disagree.....if anything we deserved it over ninety mins.....take a look at the stats....

You can mull over the stats till the cows come home. Bigger picture is they had a goal disallowed which should have stood and we had too many lapses in concentration from our defence. I'm as gutted as anyone but we were no better than average in the first half. Just have to pick ourselves up now and maintain a winning run.

Jesus wept... just seen the replay of the goal again. If Nasri doesn't get a bollocking for that i'll be amazed. Why are our players such a bunch of sissy shits? Kompany did it when Ronaldo hit the ball at him in Madrid and Nasri has gone and done it aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.