City vs Utd post match discussion

Ray78 said:
Try and pick ourselves up blues. Our second half performance was very encouraging.

I agree like it has been all season, but a game is played over two halves we need to perform over same.

Ray78 said:
Try and pick ourselves up blues. Our second half performance was very encouraging.
Winning titles is not about playing half fooking games as we never cease to do
When WILL the penny drop? We have to be AT IT from first whistle to last - once again cat-napping first half - it´s disgraceful for players on the money they earn

21MCFC21 said:
blink922 said:
Blue Haze said:
Clueless Mancini

Balo instead of Tevez

Just clueless

because Tevez did a lot to help us win that game, right?

Are you kidding me? As soon as Tevez was put on the offense was so much better with linkup plays and just moving the ball. Don't know what game you were watching.

two assists in 30 mins is not enough for some people..wtf did Balotelli do?? Even Dzeko did more when he came on for the last few minutes..
Mancini was right pissed off at Balo, then again how Mancini could think of benching Tevez in this all important game leaves me befuddled..

I'm gonna get stick for this but fuck it. It's just my opinion...

I expecting a draw or a loss today, with our strickers finding it difficult to find the back of the net at the minute (which mancini admitted) and let's be fair, our defense has been a leaking pipe at the moment. But to lose like that is just painful.

Like someone said, still plenty more games to go and the scum are not invincible, let's see if they lose points again eh?

These next couple of games will see exactly what mentality we have. Lasy year after the 6-1 the scum were invincible. We have to destroy our next opponents.

Before you post the he is shite, get rid of Mancini bollocks think what you would have posted if it had stayed 2-2?

I do wish Joe would have a defender on each post, not blaming him for the goal but it seems a no brainer for me.

AgüeroKun said:
Absolutley gutted, if we don't take points off them, who will? and FFS our unbeaten streak is gone to them twats! The scum of the earth!!! I would've lost it to anyone but them FFS.

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:35 pm --

Absolutley gutted, if we don't take points off them, who will? and FFS our unbeaten streak is gone to them twats! The scum of the earth!!! I would've lost it to anyone but them FFS.

Norwich.

There's a lot of excuses that we could make, but how many times do we need to say that BALO needs to LEAVE..... Mancini's relationship with him is too strong to continue to bench him and that's why Tevez didn't start... I am furious after this loss and it should've been a win and I could go on forever as to why...

Is there any video footage out there yet of the fan that ran on to the field? the television wasn't showing it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.