City vs Utd post match discussion

OK, glass half full (although I've emptied a couple). No way is the title beyond us with so much of the season to go and no European sideshow. This U*d side is still brittle.

Time to roll up sleeves and select players who are prepared to fight for the cause. No more indulgence of nancy boys, shirkers or narcissists. They wouldn't get near a Bacon-chops side. And time to go for wins instead of draws. Fuck mediocrity. Fuckin go for it.

Mancini and I quote “I think we made a mistake for the Van Persie free-kick at the end by only putting three men in the wall. I wanted four but I couldn’t get the instruction over and I think that cost us the goal" Why could he not get the instruction over? They took fucking ages to take the free quick! Jesus it gets more infuriating as the day goes on. Originally there was 4 in the wall but Hart only wanted 3 and sent Carlos to mark cunthooks in case of a short one or did I imagine that.

Just back from the match and obviously gutted, but I can honestly say that's the first time in decades that City have a much stronger team than United. Looks a silly thing to write after a loss, but at 2-2 there was not a Utd fan in the ground who didn't want the whistle to blow. Yes we made sloppy errors for the first two goals, yes their finishing was better than ours - but really I came away convinced that whatever place we finish in the league it will be one place higher than United. Even after the 6-1 win I didn't believe that.

B\connellblue said:
Originally there was 4 in the wall but Harte only wanted 3 and sent Carlos to mark cunthooks in case of a short one or did I imagine that.

Fuck me we had Ian Harte in goal, that's why we lost.

I think if either Balo or Sergio had taken their chances in the first 20 mins we would have murdered them because I thought they were hanging on a bit...we were mugged for their first but we should have expected the counter attacking game.... after that with Vinny going off and a bit of readjusting I thought we were off the pace a touch and gifted a soft second...great second half display but we have to put teams to the sword when on top...too many missed opportunities at key moments today..long way to though.....they celebrated like it was the title...Jones, Evra, Young,Ferdinand and Rooney...classless fuckers all of em...I'd show their celebrations to our players every game between now and the end of the season...only one way to shut em up now...lift that trophy blues.

I think the main question to ask have we improved since last season which without any doubt the answer is no.

However I don't blame manchini where rodwell Garcia Sinclair really his signing I don't think they where

B\connellblue said:
Mancini and I quote “I think we made a mistake for the Van Persie free-kick at the end by only putting three men in the wall. I wanted four but I couldn’t get the instruction over and I think that cost us the goal" Why could he not get the instruction over? They took fucking ages to take the free quick! Jesus it gets more infuriating as the day goes on. Originally there was 4 in the wall but Harte only wanted 3 and sent Carlos to mark **** in case of a short one or did I imagine that.

Yes , Tevez left the wall to mark a player elsewhere , who was said to be Rooney .... wehther he did that of his own accord , or on someones instructions , i don't know

but as i said earlier ..... i'd much rather take a chance on Rooney hitting a moving ball , that's been played to him , than allow Van Persie to strike a stationary free kick at an under-manned wall .... for me Tevez did the wrong thing , because it left the gap for Van Persie to aim at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.