City vs Utd post match discussion

I have been saying for weeks that our tempo of play is too slow. Instead majority of you choose to bash the players when clearly Mancini is to blame for these tactics. He had hit his ceiling and will never be able to take City to the next level. Last years championship win was in spite of Mancini, not because of Mancini.

BosnianDiamond said:
I have been saying for weeks that our tempo of play is too slow. Instead majority of you choose to bash the players when clearly Mancini is to blame for these tactics. He had hit his ceiling and will never be able to take City to the next level. Last years championship win was in spite of Mancini, not because of Mancini.

Lets wait until the end of the season and then evaluate him again.

Success is not guaranteed with any other manager now even Pep.

Very very frustrating, another game when we dominate the start and don't capitalise.

We are getting far too slow and pedestrian. Watch last season in games like the 6-1, Norwich away and so on. We were superb in everything we did and now we are playing at like 10% every game it seems.

Very frustrating and what makes it worse is that we can't do anything to change it as our team is setup to play a certain way.

michaelspain said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
michaelspain said:
I've been watching City since 1953 - Yes Burt Trautman was our German keeper at the time. I'm retired in Spain now and I did watch the game on tv here today. What makes me laugh is you rattling all these names off that Mancini should buy. Let me remind everyone whose whinging today that had we not been bought buy the arabs we would be in the Championship now! Stop being greedy, have some faith and don't get carried away about last season - we didn't win it - the rags threw it away
I don't doubt you've been watching City since 1953. The rest of your post and some of your others tonight suggest your support for them is a little nebulous.
I'm 65 now and I've been through the lot with City. I'm grateful for the fabulous stadium we have and all the rescourses that we have now, but I don't bang on about stuff through 'blue eyes'. I'm a realist and I've learned over the years that you can't be arrogant in football. Arrogance seems to be the the norm in the forums as if the lads should never lose! 55 years I've supported City now - I've seen the lot and suffered more than I've rejoiced. Take a step back and enjoy the fact that we are where we are today - Don't believe me? Ask the scoucers in red!
This type of attitude is holding us back.

bollocks. hes a fan. not an overpayed faggot who underperforms every time he pulls a blue shirt on ffs
MCFC BOB said:
michaelspain said:
I don't doubt you've been watching City since 1953. The rest of your post and some of your others tonight suggest your support for them is a little nebulous.
I'm 65 now and I've been through the lot with City. I'm grateful for the fabulous stadium we have and all the rescourses that we have now, but I don't bang on about stuff through 'blue eyes'. I'm a realist and I've learned over the years that you can't be arrogant in football. Arrogance seems to be the the norm in the forums as if the lads should never lose! 55 years I've supported City now - I've seen the lot and suffered more than I've rejoiced. Take a step back and enjoy the fact that we are where we are today - Don't believe me? Ask the scoucers in red!

ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF THE SKY FOOTAGE WHICH CLEARLY SHOWS DAYLIGHT BETWEEN TEVEZ AND RAFAEL. THAT FOOTAGE WILL NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN AND CERTAINLY NOT ON THE BBC. ONCE AGAIN THE ONLY WAY UTD CAN STOP CITY IS TO CHEAT, BLATANT DIVE FROM RAFAEL.

michaelspain said:
michaelspain said:
I've been watching City since 1953 - Yes Burt Trautman was our German keeper at the time. I'm retired in Spain now and I did watch the game on tv here today. What makes me laugh is you rattling all these names off that Mancini should buy. Let me remind everyone whose whinging today that had we not been bought buy the arabs we would be in the Championship now! Stop being greedy, have some faith and don't get carried away about last season - we didn't win it - the rags threw it away

And I've been a season ticket holder for 40 straight seasons so don't talk to me about arrogance or greed. Our owner wants success and he allowed his management to cock-up the summer transfer window; I'm just suggesting how I think he can rectify it. It's called an opinion.

MCFC BOB said:
michaelspain said:

Not really...

Unless you expect global domination as a minimum requirement

I thought Fergie got his tactics spot on today. For a long time now in games we have masses of pocession but lack a killer punch up front and teams now know that if they mark us tightly and make it difficult for us to get through we make mistakes and the opposition find that they can hit us on the break.

United looked so quick on the break today in the first 30 minutes it was frightening but they were entitled to be speedy because we were doing all the work and they capitalised on our errors to go two up and we had a fight on our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.