City vs Valencia

dont know why but just been reading villa talk(villa forum) and seen that Damocles is a member on there haha :)..

leewill31 said:
never mind individual players the squad as a whole now that they are all back look absolutely brilliant.

Agreed, and wasn't it nice to see? Nothing hurried or forced, just fluent.

Great play but we need back ups in the central positions behind the lone striker.

Robinho's good if he's willing to fight for a place also Johnson can fit in if he simplifies his game.

Very pleased with the performance.

Are we to read anything into Bellamy not getting a run out?

Decent performance all round that.

Jo on the scoresheet again, the guy is fucking shit but to be fair to him he does know where the net is. He is one of those players that in a garbage team you will pull your hair out watching him but in a good team he will score goals because if nothing else he does get himself in good positions. To say he is better than Ade as someone has suggested on here is laughable but I would suggest he gets himself in better goalscoring positions than Ade. If he stays as 4th choice striker he will probably get 20 odd games this season in various cup competitions and sub appearances and it really wouldnt surprise me if he ended up in double figures for the season!

Jo over Santa Cruz for me, I'd keep him in the 25 (is handy having a FIT 4th choice striker assuming Balo comes)

Gollum Gollum Sign Him Up!

blue_paul said:
Very pleased with the performance.

Are we to read anything into Bellamy not getting a run out?

Well I read it as he is a goner! If he cant get on the field in a friendly after 10 subs have been made and the likes of Weiss, Ibrahim and Cunningham get on the pitch then I think it is pretty safe to say that Bellamy will not be a City player by September 1st!

All round superb performance. Micah played well getting forward in the first half. Before they changed to 4-1-4-1. And Jo just seems to get better and better. Could bag a lot of goals for us this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.