Rodwell
Razzak (Barry maybe)
Sinclair
Suarez
Balotelli
Tevez

Two games in three days for Lescott?

Joleon Lescott ‏@JoleonLescott
Gutted I can't be at the @EASPORTS launch for Fifa 13 but it wouldn't be great preparation for tomorrow's game.

LoveCity said:

Gutted I can't be at the @EASPORTS launch for Fifa 13 but it wouldn't be great preparation for tomorrow's game.

I would not have posted that tweet if I was Lescott, it is almost as if he is saying he would rather be there than playing football.

Maybe I am looking too much into it but that is the vibe I am getting from that tweet.

sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:

I would not have posted that tweet if I was Lescott, it is almost as if he is saying he would rather be there than playing football.

Maybe I am looking too much into it but that is the vibe I am getting from that tweet.
Agree was going to post about that,they mentioned on talksport about the fifa launch on keys & gray said lescott won it last year between other footballers and celebs...

deano ou812 said:
sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:

Agree was going to post about that,they mentioned on talksport about the fifa launch on keys & gray said lescott won it last year between other footballers and celebs...
Don't read too much into it. He's gutted he can't be there, that is all.

Will this match be televised?

neoblue said:
deano ou812 said:
sam-caddick said:

Don't read too much into it. He's gutted he can't be there, that is all.

Will this match be televised?

No. Don't think there will be any streams for it either.

why is this game on a Tuesday and not a Wednesday. No choice but to change the entire XI completely. Lot of unhappy chappys in the squad if we go out of the CC, less games all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.