Status
Not open for further replies.
Team v Villa

Pantilimon
Maicon Kolo Nastasic Kolarov
Milner Barry Rodwell Sinclair
Aguero Balotelli

What do you reckon?
Why oh why did we buy Maicon when Micah is on his way back?

Re: Team v Villa

St Ives blue said:
Pantilimon
Aguero Balotelli

What do you reckon?
Maicon was injured in Madrid - MEN reported a kick to the foot. But if it's just bruising that's a long time to be out so I suspect he might play. Milner definitely out. I doubt Aguero will start as he looked very tired by the end of the game on Sat and hasn't had much recovery time.

St Ives blue said:
Pantilimon
Aguero Balotelli

What do you reckon?

Reported last night that Maicon and Milner both injured , think Tevez will start instead of Aguero , also think that Razak and a couple of other youngsters will get a game

Maicon & Milner are injured so i will go with Pantillimon, Kolo, Nastasic,Kolarov, Razak,Barry,Rodwell,Sinclair,Suarez,Tevez & Balotelli

Pride_In_Battle said:
morris said:
Maicon & Milner are injured so i will go with Pantillimon, Kolo, Nastasic,Kolarov, Razak,Barry,Rodwell,Sinclair,Suarez,Tevez & Balotelli

So what formation are you planning to play with Kolo, Nastasic and Kolarov as your defenders?

we`re playing villa, will we need defenders ?<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 am --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
morris said:

So what formation are you planning to play with Kolo, Nastasic and Kolarov as your defenders?

we`re playing villa, will we need defenders ?

wumming at its best

Comrade Buka said:
So the game is not televised?
Not unless the televised game gets postponed. I think thats Leeds v Everton<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 am --<br /><br />The problem area is the right wing back / full back. We only have 1 fit right back and that's Zabaleta. Can't see him being risked

I wonder if Maicon has recovered from his injury. The MEN reported a kick on the foot from the Madrid game and he would not be available. But I wonder if he might be as unless he has a fracture or a bad gash, you'd expect him to recover from bruising

If he is out then I think we'd have to play Kolo Toure at right back.

Surely Mario must start. He had better be up for it

Think it may be something like this

Pantilimon
Kolo Rodwell Nastasic Kolarov
Barry Rasak
Suarez
Sinclair Balotelli Scapuzzi

Subs
Wright
tevez
Dzeko
Clichy
Silva
Lescott
Zabaletta

Kolo starting? Together with Kolarov? I sense impending meltdown in Bluemoon post-match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.