City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

citymad said:
paphos-mcfc said:
I'm not in the slightest worried. The man has won us the F.A cup, Charity shield and the league ffs, and there are fans on here questioning his tactics before a big CL game, considering he admitted that the players needed more training because of lack of pre-season, you're all flapping like chickens being chased by a bloke in a gimp mask.

Get a grip.

so you're not at all worrying about the uninspired new signings followed by the loss of form,lack of passion and the strange formations and selections ? I admire your calmness.

Good, then you'll see in the next couple of weeks how good we can be. As to your statement, was you there tonight? Were we uninspired, did we lack passion and loss of form? If yes then fair play, but at least accept the possible blip, and don't post negativity for those rag cunts to gloat at. We are the champions after all.

Bluemoon115 said:
Pam said:
What the actual fuck?
We played shit and got beat Pam, by a side that got thumped by Southampton.

And we did it with several of last seasons regulars in the side.

They should have fucking let Bobby sign the defenders he said we needed. We're paying the price for having such a crap summer window.

Not to arsed about going out but does anyway actually know what formation we are playing because the players obviously don't know.
Tevez really didn't want to be there tonight, the atmostphere was shit again too.Are we suffering a lull after the pure emotion of last season?

The players we bought clearly were not the ones Mancini wanted when the transfer window began.

I made up my mind to not blame him when we struggled. He will still win a trophy for us this year, though it will be in spite of a crap transfer window.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
A few things need to be rectified and quickly.

It amazes me when I read posts such as 'we are still unbeaten in the league' etc

Lets analyse that statement shall we....

1. We stumbled to a win against Southampton who until last Saturday hadn't won a game
2. We fluked a draw at Anfield. Liverpool have not won a game all season
3. We once again struggled but beat QPR who have not won a game all season
4. We drew against Stoke where during the whole game we must of played well for about 20 minutes. Stoke have also not won a game all season.
5. We got outplayed by Arsenal who can count themselves unlucky not to of beaten us.

Hardly the mark of a great team. Lest we forget Sunderland are also unbeaten.

Now an embarrassing defeat in the League cup.

We are averaging 2 goals conceded per game.

When shall we ask 'what the fuck is going on'?

Mancini needs to go back to what won us the title. Thats 4231 and not fucking about with 442 or 352

I agree with this 1000%. Why change a winning formula.

introuduction of 3-5-2 i gues has got our players confusing,right now there not even comfortable with their natural game and those who think it were the reserves playing need to think again.

stan bowles said:
Let's hope it doesn't rain again during any of our remaining games as our players clearly don't like it.

dont worry - the tevez turtleneck jobbies will be coming out soon and all will be well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.