City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

keemcfc said:
Channel are the highlights on?

dont look like they are - no one gives a shit about this cup

Don't care what anyone on here says its shocking to go out of any comp at home first game in. Sinclair, Milner, kolarov, not good enough end of. We are weaker than last year squad wise and we lack the hunger we had last year. Where has the tempo gone from our play? We haven't controlled one game this season. Worrying.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pam said:
Bluemoon115 said:
We played shit and got beat Pam, by a side that got thumped by Southampton.

And we did it with several of last seasons regulars in the side.

They should have fucking let Bobby sign the defenders he said we needed. We're paying the price for having such a crap summer window.
Nonsense,

We have the same players. Mancini has changed the system. That is what is causing this shambles not that he could spent 50 million on more players

We dont have the same players

If i could be arsed which im not i would have looked through your posts towards the end of last season when people were imploring Mancini to change the 4-2-3-1 system as we had been found out. I wonder if you were one of them?

Big Dave Watson said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
A few things need to be rectified and quickly.

It amazes me when I read posts such as 'we are still unbeaten in the league' etc

Lets analyse that statement shall we....

1. We stumbled to a win against Southampton who until last Saturday hadn't won a game
2. We fluked a draw at Anfield. Liverpool have not won a game all season
3. We once again struggled but beat QPR who have not won a game all season
4. We drew against Stoke where during the whole game we must of played well for about 20 minutes. Stoke have also not won a game all season.
5. We got outplayed by Arsenal who can count themselves unlucky not to of beaten us.

Hardly the mark of a great team. Lest we forget Sunderland are also unbeaten.

Now an embarrassing defeat in the League cup.

We are averaging 2 goals conceded per game.

When shall we ask 'what the fuck is going on'?

Mancini needs to go back to what won us the title. Thats 4231 and not fucking about with 442 or 352

+1

+2 plus transfer window shambles. We needed to keep ndj which an extra 10k a week or so Probably would have done, sign Agger which if we had pushed it would have happened and a top quality midfielder we have needed for 3 years. Rocket up arses needed including one up mancini's

Why start Tevez on the bench on Sunday and give him two hours playing time tonight..?

ayia napa blues said:
Everyone calling manchini need to look at the facts in the summer he stated we need to spend big again and highlighted key signings we needed none of which we got.

We bought the back up list and are paying for it now

Pretty much agree with this. Mancini wanted some top quality additions like Thiago Silva, Martinez, Hazard and Van Persie. Instead he got Nastasic, Maicon, Sinclair and Garcia. It always hurts to see City lose, but I'm glad we're out of this competition tbh, because we simply don't have the strength in depth to compete on all fronts, and our back up players simply aren't good enough. Christ knows what we'll do if Yaya or Kompany get injured. If these two stay fit then I could see us recovering from this slow start to win the League, but I don't fancy us in the Champs League until Mancini gets the quality signings he wants.

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
I simply asked was there any need for personal abuse. If I was ''acting like a mod'' (your expression), I'd have reported your post. Which I haven't.

You spend half your time pulling posters up on spelling mistakes. Bit fucking sad in my opinion.....Trawl through BlueMatt23's post history and you might just understand why I called him a twat.....I'm out of here for the night. Happy modding.
Just like trawling through a poster's history. In my opinion.

No childish gifs tonight?

Iam arsed we are out of the league cup look at all that prize money we have lost.What a disgrace but im not blaming mancini

cleavers said:
xzbit04 said:
Beeb says first time since 2003 we have conceded more than 4 at home
We didn't concede more than 4 though......

Yeah, shouldve been "4 or more"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.