City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Where's the spark gone ?

de niro said:
Nige was a big error. But the tinkering is what's hurting us.

got to agree with this, its not broke so dont fix it, we won the title and if any signings were made they should have been 'world class' players not 'good players' i think mancini shoud go back to basics and decide where its gone wrong, if this continues we will be in a position where we will have to ship out the dead wood before things improve and this could set us back a couple of years

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

Chrisja1000 said:
Not to arsed about going out but does anyway actually know what formation we are playing because the players obviously don't know.
Tevez really didn't want to be there tonight, the atmostphere was shit again too.Are we suffering a lull after the pure emotion of last season?

What did you expect the atmosphere to be like tonight?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
A few things need to be rectified and quickly.

It amazes me when I read posts such as 'we are still unbeaten in the league' etc

Lets analyse that statement shall we....

1. We stumbled to a win against Southampton who until last Saturday hadn't won a game
2. We fluked a draw at Anfield. Liverpool have not won a game all season
3. We once again struggled but beat QPR who have not won a game all season
4. We drew against Stoke where during the whole game we must of played well for about 20 minutes. Stoke have also not won a game all season.
5. We got outplayed by Arsenal who can count themselves unlucky not to of beaten us.

Hardly the mark of a great team. Lest we forget Sunderland are also unbeaten.

Now an embarrassing defeat in the League cup.

We are averaging 2 goals conceded per game.

When shall we ask 'what the fuck is going on'?

Mancini needs to go back to what won us the title. Thats 4231 and not fucking about with 442 or 352

+1

Pam said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Pam said:
What the actual fuck?
We played shit and got beat Pam, by a side that got thumped by Southampton.

And we did it with several of last seasons regulars in the side.

They should have fucking let Bobby sign the defenders he said we needed. We're paying the price for having such a crap summer window.
Nonsense,

We have the same players. Mancini has changed the system. That is what is causing this shambles not that he could spent 50 million on more players

davymcfc said:
It's a competition that we put half a team out for because it's not worth winning. We have had a tough few weeks and look rusty. Yet we are still unbeaten in the league.

You big bunch of drama queens. Fuck it, I'm heading down to the cellar.
we are shit mancini out ..tupac's voice..

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
To this poster yes (see his post history)....and stop acting like a mod.
I simply asked was there any need for personal abuse. If I was ''acting like a mod'' (your expression), I'd have reported your post. Which I haven't.

You spend half your time pulling posters up on spelling mistakes. Bit fucking sad in my opinion.....Trawl through BlueMatt23's post history and you might just understand why I called him a twat.....I'm out of here for the night. Happy modding.
Just like trawling through a poster's history. In my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.