City vs Villa Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: City vs Villa( League Cup)Post match Discussion Thread

Mancini looks like a man who has won the lottery one week and completely lost his mind and his marbles a few weeks later.

The season is turning into a disaster.

Am i correct that we played 3 at the back again? If so WTF? It doesn't and will not work. Stop fucking about, it has killed our defense pissing about with a stupid formation.

Might have to go and interrupt Bobby and Platt's espresso tomorrow with a strongly worded letter and set of tactics.

It's a competition that we put half a team out for because it's not worth winning. We have had a tough few weeks and look rusty. Yet we are still unbeaten in the league.

You big bunch of drama queens. Fuck it, I'm heading down to the cellar.

It's embarrassing. Even our second string should have beaten them. We can't keep a clean sheet for love nor money. I'm glad I don't have to go into the office tomorrow.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Mancini looks like a man who has won the lottery one week and completely lost his mind and his marbles a few weeks later.

The season is turning into a disaster.
Not yet, but he'd want to turn things around bloody quickly.

losing two leads and then losing away at madrid is one thing.

doing it at home to villa is another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.