City vs Villa post match discussion

Great result,clean sheet,5 live commentary was disgusting,going on about the first penalty,get over it,we scored 3 more ! Jimmy Armfield sounded very disappointed with City's win,time for retirement for him ?

Dirty Harry said:
Fortunate to get the first pen, but if you're going to wave your hand at the ball and take it away at the last millisecond, don't be surprised if it confuses the linesman.

Absolutely Harry .....

Villas players were incensed , and seemingly with good reason , as the second goal proved to be the pivotal moment in the match ... but you cou;d maybe understand the linesman being 'duped' by it , it happened so fast and the Vlla player seemed to pull his arm back at the very last moment.

Maicon's approach in the final third could not be more different to Zabaleta and Richards trying to bludgeon their way through, classy.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
Come on ''Naarwich''; surprise me!
More chance of me finding the incredible hulk on Mars while i spin 10 plates on sticks
A76y_L4CIAAjGFw.jpg:medium

U MAD BRO?

Champions2012! said:
I hate teams who come to the Etihad and defend with 11 men

I love them if that's going to be the outcome everytime.

Clean sheet great result 5 goals , tevez and Aquerro on the double 14 shots on target what more could you ask for.

Oh yea Chelsea lost and our former manager will be back on the tele without a microphone being held to him by someone else asking him when things will get better for much longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.