City vs Villa post match discussion

kun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
Come on ''Naarwich''; surprise me!
More chance of me finding the incredible hulk on Mars while i spin 10 plates on sticks
A76y_L4CIAAjGFw.jpg:medium

U MAD BRO?

LMFAO. Nice 1

kun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
Come on ''Naarwich''; surprise me!
More chance of me finding the incredible hulk on Mars while i spin 10 plates on sticks

U MAD BRO?
Why are 5 plates floating in space and why am I as big as the Hulk and together we are almost half the size of Mars
I have a feeling this isnt a legtimate photo

Nice to see some fans now actually seeing what Maicon brings. Have supported him since day one, got very frustrating in the "Deadline Day" threads when many couldn't see what he would bring only the intense wank over Bale's performance years ago.

dr mcfc is mine said:
taken from sky sports live commentry ......Man City 5 Aston Villa 0. All over at the Etihad and City move to the top of the table, for a few hours at least. Villa slip into the drop zone and have plenty to work on if they are to steer clear of trouble this season.s live commentry and they say they are not biased.....".....for a few ours at least.....who they routin for then

i am not sure what you are finding disagreeable here

I have to say the refs gave us this one, played well anyway though never doubted the result just how many. Come on Norwich!!!

inbetween said:
I have to say the refs gave us this one, played well anyway though never doubted the result just how many. Come on Norwich!!!

Really? Fair doos the first one was never a penalty but do you really think we would have not won if that wasn't given?

citytill1die84 said:
kun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

U MAD BRO?

LMFAO. Nice 1

I thought he was going to say he had more chance of Megan Fox undressing in front of him demanding he spend the rest of the day doing to her what he does best.

Any gifs?

black mamba said:
Dirty Harry said:
Fortunate to get the first pen, but if you're going to wave your hand at the ball and take it away at the last millisecond, don't be surprised if it confuses the linesman.

Absolutely Harry .....

Villas players were incensed , and seemingly with good reason , as the second goal proved to be the pivotal moment in the match ... but you cou;d maybe understand the linesman being 'duped' by it , it happened so fast and the Vlla player seemed to pull his arm back at the very last moment.

The sound went out on my stream before the penalty, and without commentary it took a while to figure out what was going on. When it became clear we'd got a pen, I was sure it was for the foul on Kompany (the Villa number 6 had his arm round his waist and pulled him away from the ball). I was a bit surprised, because although it was absolutely a foul, that sort of thing is allowed at almost every corner (for some reason...). The handling call was a gift, however - I think when you jump up for a header, the 'natural position' for your arms is sticking straight out (hence why players get away with sneaky elbows to the face/throat). Oh well, enough bad calls go against us.

On the other hand, the conspiratorial side of my nature suspects we might have been deliberately given two dodgy pens in a game we were almost certainly going to win anyway, just to stop us complaining when the Scum get penalties that change games in their favor.... Discuss.

andrewmswift said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
taken from sky sports live commentry ......Man City 5 Aston Villa 0. All over at the Etihad and City move to the top of the table, for a few hours at least. Villa slip into the drop zone and have plenty to work on if they are to steer clear of trouble this season.s live commentry and they say they are not biased.....".....for a few ours at least.....who they routin for then

i am not sure what you are finding disagreeable here
It's ''The Conspiracy'', but ssshh; keep it to yourself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.