City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if Pellegrini played anything other than a strong side. He always puts a strong side out.

Looking forward to the game like I have for every game this season regardless of the opposition

With the kids for a quid the next generation of City fans will be there today they will never know what we have been through supporting this club ;-)

Not surprised it's a sell out today. For those blues who cant always afford to get to a game, they can go with a couple of kids for less than £20 to see the best attacking football in Europe. Blimey.

Ducado said:
Looking forward to the game like I have for every game this season regardless of the opposition

With the kids for a quid the next generation of City fans will be there today they will never know what we have been through supporting this club ;-)

I think the Wigan Final was a shock for many younger fans.....my lads just old enough to be remember being taunted by most of the school when we lost 8-1 at Boro and the reds won the league......great days to be Blue now though.

Pele has leaned to treat all opposition with the respect due but even he must be confident a second string is capable of winning today,chance for a few to shine with 2 big games coming up.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 am --<br /><br />
Mike N said:
Not surprised it's a sell out today. For those blues who cant always afford to get to a game, they can go with a couple of kids for less than £20 to see the best attacking football in Europe. Blimey.

Fantastic move by City and shows someone in marketing knows their acorns.

Mike N said:

Me and the lad for £22.50. Absolute bargain !!!

Attention Aussie fans:

Anyone know if the game is being televised here??

Ducado said:

My youngests baptism today. Hope he "gets" it. If not today, I'll keep trying.

ws01 said:
Attention Aussie fans:

Anyone know if the game is being televised here??

No. As a matter of facts ESPN are not showing any game at our time. They are building up to the mighty clash between Stevenage and Everton.

On the Matchday thread Shady says that there are only 2 links worldwide and he is not optimistic that either will work. I am actually trying to recall whether the BBC radio Manchester call of the game will work for international audiences. From what I recall it works on the official site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.