City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
The way some people go on we should only roll out our best players for 10/15 games a season and rest them in every other. Jesus Christ, they're playing football not in a UFC fight. If you're Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Suarez, you want to play against the weaker sides to get as many goals as you can.
like Suarez ;0)

Puppet Master Silva said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
FredTilson said:
I am sure Falcao is thinking that after getting an ACL tear playing against a 3rd division team and now missing the world cup.

That can happen in any game.
I hope we play a strongest 11 as possible tomorrow.
If our strongest 11 are fit. Play them.

Some people don't even realise that they are less likely to get injured in a match against lesser opposition that won't have a particularly high intensity. So please don't try to talk sense to these guys. Messi plays every game possible for Barcelona, I wonder if the Barca fans whinge every single game because they're worried he could break his leg.

I think it's more the fact that we have Tottenham away and Chelsea coming up in the next week and a half. If we had Aston Villa at home next weekend, I'd agree with you, but we've got big ones coming up. No use wasting energy in this game, 2 games in a week is enough.

just had a look on a Watford forum. don't know if this has been posred on here but it made me chuckle.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22-01-2014, 11:55 AM #5

Since77

Since77 is offline Trialist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date:May 2013Location:WD19Posts:44 'Orns:1,860 Post Thanks / Like

We could win - but only with this line-up

Superman
Thor. Rambo. Tyson
Spiderman. Wolverine
Lennox Lewis
Abdi. Sherlock Holmes
Roy Race. Messi

Nani better get working on some loan moves.....

someone then asked where's Godzilla? to which the answer came as "cup tied"

very good.

Hope Hart plays can't see the point in resting a goalkeeper, it's not like they do a lot of running round. Pantilimons clanger at Blackburn forced a replay totally negating the reason why we played a weakened team

Gingers Dad said:
Hope Hart plays can't see the point in resting a goalkeeper, it's not like they do a lot of running round. Pantilimons clanger at Blackburn forced a replay totally negating the reason why we played a weakened team

You and everyone else know full well he won't play what a strange post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.