City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Ducado said:
Looking forward to the game like I have for every game this season regardless of the opposition

With the kids for a quid the next generation of City fans will be there today they will never know what we have been through supporting this club ;-)
My youngests baptism today. Hope he "gets" it. If not today, I'll keep trying.

Taking my 4 yr old to his first game today he has been asking how many more sleeps till the game since Monday when I asked if he wanted to go with me. 1st of many I hope

My little girl will be gracing you with her presence today. She will be bringing her vast collection of moshi monsters and hopefully she won't do a starfish into a huge puddle this time

alky313 said:
gwt said:
chicagoblues said:
Who is the other one in the back?
lol the one in the back (#59) is the one who I was posting about and not 100% sure because I can't find too many good pictures but I think it's Nimely but I could be wrong. *edit* Nimely is #43 so I have no clue who that player is, I was hoping some of you could tell me.

One of our new Nigerian lads?

iheanacho and Nwakali

[bigimg]http://postimg.org/image/g50bxewgj/[/bigimg] [bigimg]http://postimg.org/image/932eb7sur/[/bigimg]

Looks like Nwakali to me

platty7 said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Ducado said:
Looking forward to the game like I have for every game this season regardless of the opposition

With the kids for a quid the next generation of City fans will be there today they will never know what we have been through supporting this club ;-)
My youngests baptism today. Hope he "gets" it. If not today, I'll keep trying.

Taking my 4 yr old to his first game today he has been asking how many more sleeps till the game since Monday when I asked if he wanted to go with me. 1st of many I hope

always a magic moment the day you take your kids to their first match, my boy was 6, was so up for it, was wba at etihad unfortunately to many scared him, cried his heart out had to come home half time, but was fine next game he went, lol

I'm taking my Dad today. Looking forward to it. Got good seats at the front of 3rd tier, and it will be great taking our seats at 2.45pm.

This is a fantastic time to be a Manchester City fan.

I think this game maybe a lot tougher than expected as we have lost the midfield creativity of Nasri and Silva. We were very flat In the 1st half against Blackburn without them, and relied on the power of Negredo up front. Now we've lost that too. It means the majority of the flair players like Navas, Toure and Aguero have to start. Last thing we want is a replay.

I'm not expecting anything special at all today. With spurs coming up and silva out any old win will do. The shadow team has looked pedestrian on occasions (Newcastle, Blackburn). The flip side is that Watford may well be defeated before they get on the pitch, certainly if we score.does anyone know if they will go full strength? I'm assuming they will.

The really great news is that it's a cloud with a huge silver lining if the worst happens and we do lose.

I can see a dull 2-0.

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm not expecting anything special at all today. With spurs coming up and silva out any old win will do. The shadow team has looked pedestrian on occasions (Newcastle, Blackburn). The flip side is that Watford may well be defeated before they get on the pitch, certainly if we score.does anyone know if they will go full strength? I'm assuming they will.

The really great news is that it's a cloud with a huge silver lining if the worst happens and we do lose.

I can see a dull 2-0.
I think they have a couple of suspensions. Fitz Hall a defender who was long linked to City, and another player I don't know about. I don't know anything about them.

But we have to be wary about teams raising their game. I thought Coventry, a division lower than Watford, were outstanding at Arsenal last night. Played some great football, but just couldn't put it in the net.

Marvin said:
I'm taking my Dad today. Looking forward to it. Got good seats at the front of 3rd tier, and it will be great taking our seats at 2.45pm.

This is a fantastic time to be a Manchester City fan.

I think this game maybe a lot tougher than expected as we have lost the midfield creativity of Nasri and Silva. We were very flat In the 1st half against Blackburn without them, and relied on the power of Negredo up front. Now we've lost that too. It means the majority of the flair players like Navas, Toure and Aguero have to start. Last thing we want is a replay.

We were not that bad against West Ham the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.