City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember when Elton John owned Watford? That seems like a lifetime ago. Maybe, he'll be sitting in the stands :)

My prediction is 3-0 to City. Goals by Milner, Dzeko and THE BEAST of course!

Canadian Citizen said:
Anyone remember when Elton John owned Watford? That seems like a lifetime ago. Maybe, he'll be sitting in the stands :)

The beast will not be playing

Canadian Citizen said:

Unfortunately no Beast on sat his shoulder is strapped up

Ducado said:
Canadian Citizen said:

The beast will not be playing

Yea... The Beast isn't playing. Would love to see Jovetić get a goal.

svl9w2.jpg

It's at times like this when I just laugh out loud at the mind boggling options available to the manager. He has a squad where practically everyone (possible exceptions of Nasty & Clichy) are playing really well, other than Nasri there are no really significant long term injuries and every player knows how to fit into the team structure/tactics if and when they are picked.

All the selections so far on here are guesses because he could pick absolutely anyone and have a strong defensible case for his choice. For my part, I would love to see Stevan Jovetic play a major role, give Jimmy a full game, keep Edin in the goals, give Pants another game, partner Nasty with either Kompany or Demichelis to get his mojo back, and because I'm generous and I trust him I'll let Manuel pick the rest as he sees fit. I'm like that, me.

As for the game, if we score in the first 15 minutes - game over, if not we should still win but perhaps by a more downbeat 2-0.

Hoping for this

Hart
Richards Vinnie Nasty Clichy

Milner Rodwell Fenandinho Lopes

Dzecko Jovetic

Will definitely not be this

Aguero
Silva Dzecko Negredo Navas

Kompany Hart Pants Demichelis

Richards Zab

Adebayor said:
Hoping for this

Hart
Richards Vinnie Nasty Clichy

Milner Rodwell Fenandinho Lopes

Dzecko Jovetic

Will definitely not be this

Aguero
Silva Dzecko Negredo Navas

Kompany Hart Pants Demichelis

Richards Zab

Not sure you can second guess what team, I was convinced Rodwell/Jovetic/Richards/Milner would start on Tuesday we were 6-0 up and still played Aguero/Beast/Navas and Fernando so could be anything, whoever plays it will be a joy to watch.

PS Cant see Garcia on either team, which given his performances I am surprised, even if you don't like him you have got to concede he has played well last few games! He would be a definite starter Saturday for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.