City Vs Watford pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without sounding arrogant, 10-0 is 300/1 with some bookies.
Worth a couple of quid?
I genuinely think well knock someone for 10 at some point.
Full house tomorrow, should be a good atmosphere too to get behind the lads.

The way some people go on we should only roll out our best players for 10/15 games a season and rest them in every other. Jesus Christ, they're playing football not in a UFC fight. If you're Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Suarez, you want to play against the weaker sides to get as many goals as you can.

So when we say sell out are we 47k or are the two top tiers closed?

We genuinely sold this fixture out last year at the same stage against the same team. Don't understand why they would close them if they have. We need the atmosphere for these cup ties!

Looking forward to it

any news about live streaming for today's match

looking forward to it
if there is any link present kindly post it

karen7 said:
shadygiz said:
cant see any links listed for our game at the moment ;(

Premier-league-live.net?

Go to footballstreaming.info, it's served me well for years....I've only missed about 4 or 5 away games in the last few seasons because of this website

proy said:
So when we say sell out are we 47k or are the two top tiers closed?

We genuinely sold this fixture out last year at the same stage against the same team. Don't understand why they would close them if they have. We need the atmosphere for these cup ties!

Looking forward to it

Totally sold out , including top tiers , so yes 47k and more City fans given Watford returned at least 1,500 unsold tickets.

Puppet Master Silva said:
The way some people go on we should only roll out our best players for 10/15 games a season and rest them in every other. Jesus Christ, they're playing football not in a UFC fight. If you're Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Suarez, you want to play against the weaker sides to get as many goals as you can.
I am sure Falcao is thinking that after getting an ACL tear playing against a 3rd division team and now missing the world cup.

oaz9.png
training with the first team today (apologies if been posted).

FredTilson said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
I am sure Falcao is thinking that after getting an ACL tear playing against a 3rd division team and now missing the world cup.

That can happen in any game.
I hope we play a strongest 11 as possible tomorrow.
If our strongest 11 are fit. Play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.