City vs WBA Post Match Thread

dw7 said:
Sky Blue said:
dw7 said:
Would of just done straight swap kolorov for clichy. At least kolorov would get a couple of crosses in for dzeko
Game was over. Just making sure we didn't concede and have a dodgy last few minutes a bit like at the Hawthorns...

No big deal really.
Suppose. Just thought he may have wanted more goals to boost our GD
If goal difference is going to come into play we will be ahead anyway virtue of us winning 4 games and the dippers only winning 2. No need to be risking conceding goals in order to score another.

stony said:
malg said:
stony said:
Do you even remember Stuart Pearce, or do you think it was a dream ?
Eh? What's that got to do with us being boring to watch?

Boring? Fuck me!
Thanks for the offer, but no. And I thought we were laboured in our build up play, with no fucking urgency, and boring.......if you don't agree, then fair play, but I was bored watching it tonight. Fans were definitely more entertaining.

Dubai Blue said:
dw7 said:
Sky Blue said:
Game was over. Just making sure we didn't concede and have a dodgy last few minutes a bit like at the Hawthorns...

No big deal really.
Suppose. Just thought he may have wanted more goals to boost our GD
If goal difference is going to come into play we will be ahead anyway virtue of us winning 4 games and the dippers only winning 2. No need to be risking conceding goals in order to score another.
True I suppose it's+4 now skit would be a minimum of +7 if we win 2 and they lose 1

We looked so much better with Silva. Hope he's not going to miss the rest of the season

Aguero looked a bit sharper. I don't think he's far away now from being back to his best

Demichelis and Garcia had good game. Good game all round, but it all looks so easy when Silva is playing. Do we have the players to step in when he's not there?

Just 4 games to go. We can win the lot with or without Silva

Fire Alarm at 83 mins

Be Ashamed you twats (again)

In Injury time there could not have been 15000 in the ground

Get a grip and stay and support the fucking team till the end

happy with result and overall performance, but cant help feeling gutted and pessimistic seeing Silva going off injured like that he really is a class act and next few games will be really difficult without him

Re: Fire Alarm at 83 mins

mancitymark said:
Be Ashamed you twats (again)

In Injury time there could not have been 15000 in the ground

Get a grip and stay and support the fucking team till the end

In 111 There was a backlash against the early leavers. Its a disgrace and an embarrassment. Hopefully if we make our feelings known against them in future they might be embarrassed to leave early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.