City vs West Brom Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancet Fluke said:
LadislavMplmx said:
where's all this "Pulis team" shite come from....Jamie Redknapp?

Don't you think his teams tend to be well organised and hard working? You know exactly what you're going to get from his sides because he has a very particular way of setting his teams up and it doesn't vary at all hence "pulis team." It isn't even necessarily a compliment because his teams are horrible to watch.

City appoint Pullis - Shock!!. - as defensive coach. See our "goals from corners" and our threat increase.

To be serious and pessimistic - Burnley 1-0 Barca 1-0 Baggies 1-0. God we need to win this one.

Bluep*ss said:
Lancet Fluke said:
LadislavMplmx said:

Don't you think his teams tend to be well organised and hard working? You know exactly what you're going to get from his sides because he has a very particular way of setting his teams up and it doesn't vary at all hence "pulis team." It isn't even necessarily a compliment because his teams are horrible to watch.

City appoint Pullis - Shock!!. - as defensive coach. See our "goals from corners" and our threat increase.

To be serious and pessimistic - Burnley 1-0 Barca 1-0 Baggies 1-0. God we need to win this one.

Who was our defensive coach during the 11/12 season? He's the man we need to get back.

LadislavMplmx said:

It's true. He's achieved good things with unfashionable clubs and has turned West Brom around. We're not playing well at all and he'll have them prepared.

NQCitizen said:
Ideye and Berahino are actually good enough to run rings around our defence on current form.

A sad thought.

but true

Cue the post match Pulis chat- "this is what happens when you have got a £200m team " and all that bollocks agin.

I have nothing against WBA but I despise that fucker,and I hope we smash them on Saturday to fucking shut that twat up with his shiny white trainers

FUCK OFF PULIS YOU BITTER TWAT

sorry about that just needed to say it

A must win game with other teams breathing down our necks and a chance to hopefully open up a gap on the rags with them playing away at the dippers.

Problem is on paper we'll piss it but a well organised Pullis team (perhaps Lescott can score an og from a corner for us) against a City side that has seemingly little in the idea of tactics/teamwork etc. We can't even seem to take a throw-in or pass the ball at the moment let alone put in a performance.

We're going to be in for mass changes again as well with Zaba, Clichy and if fit Mangala possibly all coming in. God know about the midfield but I'd imagine Fernando with start as hino will be knackered. Yaya seems to have something in his contract so he'll start, Silva is a no brainer and perhaps Navas. Up front Bony and either Jojo or Dzeko who hopefully will put some effort in in the hope of securing a move in the summer. I'd rest Kun until the hour mark.

It's going to be a flat back 10 and we need a moment of individual magic to score as the sideways passing crap has been found out against this sort of side.

Forget Barcelona, and anything else that's happened over the last month.
We pick ourselves up. We dust ourselves off.
We've got a job to get done, and I fully expect the lads to do it. Secure that second place.

COME. ON. CITY.

The old issue of travel and recovery (mental and physical) after an Champions League away game.

At least we are at home. I don't know what the stats are but I am sure they will show that the CL teams are much more vulnerable to defeat after such fixtures

Don't care how we do it, just get the win

-------------------------Hart
Zabaleta-----Kompany-----Mangala---Clichy
-------------Fernando---Yaya
------------Navas----------Silva
--------------Bony------Aguero

WBA have plenty of pace up front with Brown and Berahino so I hope that both Clichy and Mangala will be playing in defence. The other two will be VK and probably Zaba. I would like to see Merlin, Yaya and Jovetic just behind Sergio with Milner and Ferny the defensive holding players. It won't happen but you never know. Three points are crucial and a clean sheet would be good although club shop Pulis will have WBA well organised...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.