City vs West Brom Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have people forgotten in the space of a couple of weeks that Fernando is fucking awful.

I don't want him anywhere near the side in a must win game.

mosssideblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Have people forgotten in the space of a couple of weeks that Fernando is fucking awful.

who would you play instead?

Fernandinho and Toure and if Pellegrini has any sense that's who he will play.

Fernando doesn't work in a midfield two as been shown time and time again and there is no way that he will play 5 in midfield against West Brom at home.

The only changes I would make are Navas for Nasri and Bony for Milner.

We change the defence too much game after game and it has to stop as it isn't helping.

He should start picking players from now on that deserve to be picked and will put the effort in, no more pandering, let's have some effort on the pitch, none of these guys will hide

---------------------------------- hart-------------------------

----------------mdm-----------kompany----------mangala-------

-----------------------------fernando---------------------------

-----navas----------fernandinho----------silva-----------milner---

---------------------bony-------------------aguero-------------

hilts said:
He should start picking players from now on that deserve to be picked and will put the effort in, no more pandering, let's have some effort on the pitch, none of these guys will hide

How likely is it that he will play this formation for the first time in a must win game?

It's an interesting idea but somehow I can't see Mr set in his ways doing this....

hilts said:

How likely is it that he will play this formation for the first time in a must win game?

It's an interesting idea but somehow I can't see Mr set in his ways doing this....

Make your mind up, earlier you said :-

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
hilts said:

Make your mind up, earlier you said :-

When I said it was an interesting idea, it's not one I agree with. Fernando is fucking awful and I don't want him anywhere near the side. In fact if he never played for us again I would be happy with that.

LadislavMplmx said:
where's all this "Pulis team" shite come from....Jamie Redknapp?

Nope, not Jamie. Seen it with me own eyes, Stoke and now The Baggies. Tight defending, chasing, and covering, difficult to prize open a Pulis defence if they are on their game. Hoping they have their shit game of the season and we are on song!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.