City vs West Brom Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mosssideblue said:
If we have aspirations to remain comfortably in the top 4, then all passengers should stay at home.

If you want to carry on drooling on what Yaya has done for us over the last four years, I will leave you to it., but he has no place when we need 100% from everyone for 90 + mins

Would you carry on playing Kompany and Zabaleta who whilst always giving 100% have been crap all season?

You have more chance of winning from players who are showing fight and desire over those who think they dont feel the need to put a shift in. Would much rather lose with 11 triers on the pitch over 8 triers and 3 being carried.

Love both of 'em but neither would be in my side this weekend. On current form, neither is the best in their position.

mosssideblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mosssideblue said:
If we have aspirations to remain comfortably in the top 4, then all passengers should stay at home.

If you want to carry on drooling on what Yaya has done for us over the last four years, I will leave you to it., but he has no place when we need 100% from everyone for 90 + mins

Would you carry on playing Kompany and Zabaleta who whilst always giving 100% have been crap all season?

You have more chance of winning from players who are showing fight and desire over those who think they dont feel the need to put a shift in. Would much rather lose with 11 triers on the pitch over 8 triers and 3 being carried.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. Let's see what Saturday brings and what Pellegrini does. Ultimately it's his job on the line so he should do what he feels he has to do.

Lose on Saturday and it is surely curtains for him so big decisions to be made.

All i can say is is, please please win City, because i'm so fucking tired of rank threads on here,
slating the Club from top to bottom.

This is the team I would like to see play:

Hart

Zabaleta
Demi
Mangala
Clichy

Navas
Milner (c)
Fernando
Jovetic

Lampard

Bony

Subs:

Caballero
Sagna
Kompany
Fernandhino
Silva
Dzeko
Kun

I have been thinking about it for a while and believe we need to freshen the team up and also make a point about players under performing.

I would drop Yaya and Nasri because of Wednesday when neither wanted to know.

I would drop Vinny because he struggled once again and needs to sort his head out.

Finally I would rest Silva, Ferny and Kun because they gave everything against Barca and the early kick off.

Now I know most of you will say I am nuts with my choices, but even with this team we should be beating West Brom.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
All i can say is is, please please win City, because i'm so fucking tired of rank threads on here,
slating the Club from top to bottom.

Don't count on it some are so wedded to their opinions that even if we win 6 -0 some won't be happy

Quite confident for this one, and you never know Hull could get a draw at home to Chelsea. I would go with:

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Fernando
Silva
Milner
Bony
Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Demichelis, Sagna, Navas, Lampard, Nasri, Dzeko

City 'til I die said:
Quite confident for this one, and you never know Hull could get a draw at home to Chelsea. I would go with:

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Fernando
Silva
Milner
Bony
Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Demichelis, Sagna, Navas, Lampard, Nasri, Dzeko

Jelavic is out for 6 weeks, so their chances have got better ;-)

mad zab said:
This is the team I would like to see play:

Hart

Zabaleta
Demi
Mangala
Clichy

Navas
Milner (c)
Fernando
Jovetic

Lampard

Bony

Subs:

Caballero
Sagna
Kompany
Fernandhino
Silva
Dzeko
Kun

I have been thinking about it for a while and believe we need to freshen the team up and also make a point about players under performing.

I would drop Yaya and Nasri because of Wednesday when neither wanted to know.

I would drop Vinny because he struggled once again and needs to sort his head out.

Finally I would rest Silva, Ferny and Kun because they gave everything against Barca and the early kick off.

Now I know most of you will say I am nuts with my choices, but even with this team we should be beating West Brom.

I posted an earlier "controversial" selection of the forward set up, so I don't think you are nuts, just offering suggestions for freshening the team to get a result.
The key is how MP manages those players he has put on the bench. He needs to demonstrate some man management skills and explain his reasons for the starting eleven selections and why the key players (David and Kun) are on the bench for introduction early in the second half..

mad zab said:

?
While he wasn't without fault,he had a good game and was the pick of our defenders.

Is it just fashionable to have a dig at the man??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.