City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

Wasteful in front of goal and nearly made to pay the price.

Lescott was awesome and we should keep him for next season.

Joe was below par. Apart from his error ,never left his line for any of the dangerous crosses that the Hammers were putting in. Clichy did his United 'party piece' on more than one occasion which nearly cost and Barry was knackerred in the final 20 mins giving away possession and fouls and should have been subbed.

Apart from that we won.

Should of scored 5/6 and a sloppy goal conceded at the end made it look closer than what it was. The two we did score were beauty's though and that's what I go to the game to see. Another 3 points and no serious injuries (bar maybe Hart, but i'd consider playing Pantillimon for the rest of the season anyway) and good performances from Silva, Tevez, Zabba, Nasri and Lescott. Overall it's been a good day at the office - not surprised to come on here and read a load of negative shite though..

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hopefully the five at the back at the end of the game wasn't a trial run for next season.

As if its not been done on many occasions this season
Well I thought Mancini had finally seen sense and realised it wouldn't work with our personnel as we haven't seen it in the past few months. A bit random changing the formation when we're 2-0 up with 5 minutes left (then change to five at the back and concede).

Today encaspulated our season

Bags and bags of possession wasteful in front of goal, sloppy in possession at time

And stunning goals

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hopefully the five at the back at the end of the game wasn't a trial run for next season.

Well I thought Mancini had finally seen sense and realised it wouldn't work with our personnel as we haven't seen it in the past few months. A bit random changing the formation when we're 2-0 up with 5 minutes left (then change to five at the back and concede).

Really last few months!!

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:

Really last few months!!
yes

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Really last few months!!
yes

Ok

The sort of performance that early December had the glass half full brigade proclaiming winning ugly was the sign of champions. Well it wasn't. We dominate piss poor teams and still only scrape the points. We have to put these chances away. It's all about tempo and untill we quicken ours i don't see this pattern changing. Our defence with the exception of clichy played very well( he is vastly superior than kolorov so not much can be done there). Our midfield with the exception of yaya don't contribute near enough in the line of goals. Our strikers need to convert more of the chances we create. We need to sign a quality keeper to knock the complacency out of Joe. Pants is a likeable chap but real opposition for Joe he never will be! Thankfully the mistake came late enough for it not to matter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.