City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

LoveCity said:
Ducado said:
LoveCity said:
That's being kind... just had a look around and we had the piss taken out of us for no-shows and poor atmosphere today. Summed it up for me when two lads in the singing section started a song and no one in the so-called singing section joined in! I know it's late in the season but the atmosphere is depressing at times... :/
Do you not find when the tempo goes up so does the atmosphere we don't really have much tempo hence flat atmosphere at some games

I agree with that, the faster and more direct we play, the more the crowd seems to warm up. But still in general the atmosphere is poor... so many just can't be arsed, which is their choice but in the singing section and south stand you expect more involvement.

Sounds daft, but I think there are too many games! Me and a lot around where I sit just want the end of the season now, and that comes over in the atmosphere.

goals ......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footytube.com/video/manchester-city-west-ham-united-apr27-173419?ref=lchan_vidgrid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footytube.com/video/manchest ... an_vidgrid</a>

Anyone else think keep Nasri? He is making a pretty good aces for himself these past few weeks. Not too many AMs out there and we need more than two anyway so perhaps keep him.

summer of 69 said:
Tevez taken off with 10 mins left. Can someone tell me why? All it did was give West Ham hope!

Must have been tactical ..... haven't hear about any apparent injury

striker off , defensive midfielder on ....

and yes , it does appear to give the opposition more hope as Tevez works tirelessly and is a handful.

NoahCity said:
Anyone else think keep Nasri? He is making a pretty good aces for himself these past few weeks. Not too many AMs out there and we need more than two anyway so perhaps keep him.

Not sure. Txiki might just want to get his salary off the books.

I thought Dzeko might have come on for Tevez but his disgraceful showing against Spurs apparently upset Mancini as much as it did us fans!

Nasri now has 4 assists and 2 goals in the last 5 games.

Blue Haze said:
NoahCity said:

Not sure. Txiki might just want to get his salary off the books.

Funny isn't it that his form picks up as the transfer window beckon's ..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.