City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Blue Haze said:
NoahCity said:
Anyone else think keep Nasri? He is making a pretty good aces for himself these past few weeks. Not too many AMs out there and we need more than two anyway so perhaps keep him.

Not sure. Txiki might just want to get his salary off the books.

Funny isn't it that his form picks up as the transfer window beckon's ..........
that's the thing though, I think he might just be turning it up to put himself in the window. disappointing as if he could put this type of effort in more I would definitely keep him.

NoahCity said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Blue Haze said:
Not sure. Txiki might just want to get his salary off the books.

Funny isn't it that his form picks up as the transfer window beckon's ..........
that's the thing though, I think he might just be turning it up to put himself in the window. disappointing as if he could put this type of effort in more I would definitely keep him.

Poor sod can't win, can he?! ;-)

Anyone see these Bosnian flags today? What does Volve Tevez mean?

dufHLNZ.jpg

mackenzie said:
NoahCity said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Poor sod can't win, can he?! ;-)
Looks that way, I've not been his biggest fan at times but had a few good games.

grim up north said:
cityboy1 said:
Mayor West said:
we played poorly again and our play is just sooooo slooooow.

But apart from Andy Carroll they offered absolutely nothing.
This

We were not poor

Perhaps poor by the dizzying heights of the best of last season, but methodical, patient and we got the goals our possession deserved. The play is slow but if yer not playing the greyhounds of Dortmund or Munich, yer'll be ok! We got away with a few scary moments late on but we could easily have won 4-1 today off the post, Jussi the Pussi pushin' Zab's effort wide, great block on Carlos effort.

Benarbia said:
Typical end of season dullard with nothing to play for

a lot more for us than them, we need to cement second and stay tuned for the final. we could do with finishing teams off earlier in the game in order to rest players for the final. also gives other players a run out and maybe put them in the shop window.

waspish said:
We win our remaining 2 home games we secure 2nd spot for me..

Probably.

OK, we look good for 2nd but it is not in the bag. If Chelsea were to win all of their's, we'd probably need 7 more points as they would almost certainly have a better GD.

Who knows what will happen when Chelsea play the scum. Normally certain scum 3 points, but now they have won it already, they might play the kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.