City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hopefully the five at the back at the end of the game wasn't a trial run for next season.

As if its not been done on many occasions this season
Well I thought Mancini had finally seen sense and realised it wouldn't work with our personnel as we haven't seen it in the past few months. A bit random changing the formation when we're 2-0 up with 5 minutes left (then change to five at the back and concede).

Not if you've got butter fingers in goal ;)

rastus said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
As if its not been done on many occasions this season
Well I thought Mancini had finally seen sense and realised it wouldn't work with our personnel as we haven't seen it in the past few months. A bit random changing the formation when we're 2-0 up with 5 minutes left (then change to five at the back and concede).

Not if you've got butter fingers in goal ;)

Defo Mancini,s fault :-)

they took it in turns to kick Silva, wonder where we've seen that before..
When they stopped us playing out from back in the in 2nd half we found it hard to break out, but we caught them on the break then failed to punish them
The tackle on Zab ought to have been a straight red.
Our first goal was a thing of beauty, deserved a bigger audience, they will have to repeat it at wembley, Yaya's was just unstoppable.

I had 2-1 City win with Andy Carroll 1st to score.............close but no cigar. Shame because it was 100-1!!!!!!

Typical end of season performance

Only one game I'm bothered about now this season. Roll on Wembley

Got the 3 points, the filthy bastards fouling the way through the game.

Need to sort out this wastefulness in front of goal though, pronto.

A good all round Team performance let down by some sloppy finishing. West Ham when they did get the Ball always pushed a few players forward and I am sure most of us thought they would score at some point. Nasri just shaded Barry for MOTM for me.

Ducado said:
I think joe may have been injured all of the game he did hardly any kicking

He didn't do much catching either ......

he seemed to drop two or three balls today , didn't inspire me with confidence , and he didn't look all that comfortable at all.

I think this match sums the hole season pretty well :
- missed sitters after sitters consistently
- showed some sparks of pace and creativity
- as soon as we got the first goal, we lost any interest for killing the game once and for all
- conceded a stupid goal again

Wastefull, lacked consitency in pace/creativity/fighting-spirit, conceded a goal, but got the 3 points eventually.

If only we were converting those chances since DAY-1, we would still be batteling for the title ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.