City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

BlueAnorak said:
2 wins away from guaranteed CL football.

Here's some intrigue for this afternoon - If Wigan beat Spurs, we're virtually guaranteed 4th place by goal difference.

Big Dave Watson said:
Silva Service said:
noise said:
We were only 7 points clear of not making it to CL next year, wouldn't call that nothing to play for.

How many more points do we need to guarantee Champions League now?

7 guarantees it but wil probably need less due to Spurs playing Chavs and both Chavs and Arse playing the scum.

Spurs , should they win all their remaining games , can only achieve 76 points ..... we already have 71 ..... we only need five more points , as things currently stand , because their goal difference just now is a lot inferior to ours.

Things can change , depending on results , and if Spurs don't win today we'll need even less points for a CL place ...... but as it stands now we're only gonna need two more wins for both CL qualification and 2nd place.

Silva Service said:
BlueAnorak said:
2 wins away from guaranteed CL football.

Here's some intrigue for this afternoon - If Wigan beat Spurs, we're virtually guaranteed 4th place by goal difference.

Yes , of course ...... Spurs have to win games , they know that.

cityboy1 said:
mackenzie said:
grim up north said:
We were not poor

I didn't think we were poor either. The finishing was a bit off but overall I thought we were fine.

We weren't that bad but west ham didn't really offer anything at all apart andy carroll.

Well, you can only play what's put in front of you and we should have won by at least 3. So it's the finishing that was the only really poor part for me today.

karen7 said:
cityboy1 said:
mackenzie said:
I didn't think we were poor either. The finishing was a bit off but overall I thought we were fine.

We weren't that bad but west ham didn't really offer anything at all apart andy carroll.

utd couldn't beat them last week..just saying
What does that have to do with them offering nothing against us carroll apart?

karen7 said:
cityboy1 said:
mackenzie said:

utd couldnt beat them last week..just saying

West ham showed great spirit today , and that's not what you'd expect from a mid table side , with nothing to play for , at this stage of the season ..... they could easily have been given one of those penalty shouts against Zabaleta.

black mamba said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Silva Service said:
How many more points do we need to guarantee Champions League now?

7 guarantees it but wil probably need less due to Spurs playing Chavs and both Chavs and Arse playing the scum.

Spurs , should they win all their remaining games , can only achieve 76 points ..... we already have 71 ..... we only need five more points , as things currently stand , because their goal difference just now is a lot inferior to ours.

Things can change , depending on results , and if Spurs don't win today we'll need even less points for a CL place ...... but as it stands now we're only gonna need two more wins for both CL qualification and 2nd place.
Fourth isn't a Champions League place, it's a play-off place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.