City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

Home. A deserved win but how many chances must we miss in every game? A top striker can't come soon enough. We played pretty well I thought, should have won with more ease though. Two assists for Nasri - well done.

Moorsey 2002 said:
Typical end of season game, deserved the win though.
How Nasri missed that I'll never know

Nor Aguero !

BlueAnorak said:
2 wins away from guaranteed CL football.

Should be enough for 2nd place too .....

Obviously Hart picked up a slight back injury during the game but his fumble at the end was pretty damn poor. Yet another ricket in a poor season for him.

I thought Yaya gave the ball away a lot today,A few of his missed passes had them on the break.
Im not saying he had a bad game,just a little wasteful with his distribution.

noise said:
malg said:
Just an end of season game with nothing to play for really.

Oh, and fucking empty seats everywhere. Certainly wasn't 47,000 in that stadium today.
We were only 7 points clear of not making it to CL next year, wouldn't call that nothing to play for.
Don't really agree with that. OK, we're not mathematically in the CL, but the Rags weren't mathematically sure of the league 4 weeks ago, but everyone knew it was over. I thought the whole thing was flat today. If the weather had been any better i'd have gone home at half time for a BBQ.

Tevez and Lescott superb.

As said,a flat end of season game and the end cant come soon enough for me.

We could have had at least half a dozen.....

malg said:
noise said:
malg said:
Just an end of season game with nothing to play for really.

Oh, and fucking empty seats everywhere. Certainly wasn't 47,000 in that stadium today.
We were only 7 points clear of not making it to CL next year, wouldn't call that nothing to play for.
Don't really agree with that. OK, we're not mathematically in the CL, but the Rags weren't mathematically sure of the league 4 weeks ago, but everyone knew it was over. I thought the whole thing was flat today. If the weather had been any better i'd have gone home at half time for a BBQ.
It did seem rather ''ho hum'' today. Or at least, to qualify that comment, it seemed flat watching it on the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.