City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

malg said:
Just an end of season game with nothing to play for really.

Oh, and fucking empty seats everywhere. Certainly wasn't 47,000 in that stadium today.

Yep I was in easy stand it was a sell out but some fans can't be arsed Turbung up for some reason

I thought we were ok in spells. Sloppy in spells and very wasteful.

Aguero really needs to be doing a bit more with the chances he gets. That one that hit the post he really should have scored from and nasri....how did he miss that?

Great play for the first goal and great hit from Yaya for the second.

Got to stop giving the ball away though and not sure about hart rolling it out every time. We never looked comfortable doing that all game and once it almost cost us.

Is there an argument to give Pants a game before the final if he is going to play in it. Surely that would make sense?

Mom....lescott or silva

Anyway a wins a win so closer to 2nd and if we win next Saturday surely rest 4/5 key players against west brom.

malg said:

Oh, and fucking empty seats everywhere. Certainly wasn't 47,000 in that stadium today.
We were only 7 points clear of not making it to CL next year, wouldn't call that nothing to play for.

noise said:
malg said:

We were only 7 points clear of not making it to CL next year, wouldn't call that nothing to play for.

How many more points do we need to guarantee Champions League now?

Silva Service said:
noise said:
malg said:

As things currently stand , and with Spurs inferior goal difference , FIVE more points should do it for CL qualification .... but two wins should secure 2nd place too.

grim up north said:
cityboy1 said:
Mayor West said:
we played poorly again and our play is just sooooo slooooow.

But apart from Andy Carroll they offered absolutely nothing.
This

We were not poor

I didn't think we were poor either. The finishing was a bit off but overall I thought we were fine.

Silva Service said:
noise said:
malg said:

I think for top 4 to be sure it is 4.

5 to be certain of top 3

7 to be certain of second

That is assuming all other teams win all their games and in the one where Chelsea and spurs play each other, Chelsea win. If spurs win it is 6 to finish 2nd, if a draw then 5 will finish 2nd.

Sloppy for large parts of the game but carved out enough clear chances to have buried them. Thought they had the better of the second half overall and Carroll was a handful all game. Lescott MoTM by a mile for us.

We need more tempo to our play and to be more clinical as most other posters say. Games against Big Sam's teams are never classics so I'll take the 3 points and hope we improve for the Cup Final.

Silva Service said:
noise said:
malg said:

7 guarantees it but wil probably need less due to Spurs playing Chavs and both Chavs and Arse playing the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.