City vs West Ham Post Match Thread.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Well done city today..Solid performance.

Great tactics to bring in Joleon who was MOTM by a mile to counteract the lump that is Andy Carroll.

agreed

citytillidie24 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
citytillidie24 said:
I'm very satisfied that I got James Collins attention and told him that he and his team were 'utter dogshit'. He replied and smile but I was too busy shouting more abuse at him.

They are such a dogshit team.
Badman

Just happy he knows to be honest, they were fucking useless besides Carroll and Jarvis.
I'm guessing this is big fat Sam hate rather than west ham<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:48 pm --<br /><br />
noise said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No Dzeko

Winner winner chicken dinner
Can't imagine all the shit he would be getting for all those offsides and missed opportunities if it was him.
He would only be offside if he was having a sulk or mincin about

Ducado said:
atmosphere was a bit flat as well

That's being kind... just had a look around and we had the piss taken out of us for no-shows and poor atmosphere today. Summed it up for me when two lads in the singing section started a song and no one in the so-called singing section joined in! I know it's late in the season but the atmosphere is depressing at times... :/

Caveman said:
black mamba said:
Big Dave Watson said:
7 guarantees it but wil probably need less due to Spurs playing Chavs and both Chavs and Arse playing the scum.

Spurs , should they win all their remaining games , can only achieve 76 points ..... we already have 71 ..... we only need five more points , as things currently stand , because their goal difference just now is a lot inferior to ours.

Things can change , depending on results , and if Spurs don't win today we'll need even less points for a CL place ...... but as it stands now we're only gonna need two more wins for both CL qualification and 2nd place.
Fourth isn't a Champions League place, it's a play-off place.

Technically yes ......

one side does indeed have to advance via a play off , but you have to make the top four to be eligible to do that ..... and should think that most premiership sides put in that 'play-off' situation will probably have enough within them to qualify , certainly i'd expect it of Spurs if they made the top four.

However as Spurs have dropped points at Wigan today , one more win should guarantee us a top four spot.

LoveCity said:
Ducado said:

That's being kind... just had a look around and we had the piss taken out of us for no-shows and poor atmosphere today. Summed it up for me when two lads in the singing section started a song and no one in the so-called singing section joined in! I know it's late in the season but the atmosphere is depressing at times... :/
Do you not find when the tempo goes up so does the atmosphere we don't really have much tempo hence flat atmosphere at some games

Ducado said:
LoveCity said:
Ducado said:

Do you not find when the tempo goes up so does the atmosphere we don't really have much tempo hence flat atmosphere at some games

I agree with that, the faster and more direct we play, the more the crowd seems to warm up. But still in general the atmosphere is poor... so many just can't be arsed, which is their choice but in the singing section and south stand you expect more involvement.

LoveCity said:
Ducado said:
LoveCity said:

I agree with that, the faster and more direct we play, the more the crowd seems to warm up. But still in general the atmosphere is poor... so many just can't be arsed, which is their choice but in the singing section and south stand you expect more involvement.
They would be arsed if we were a bit more direct IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.