City Vs Wigan Official Post Match Discussion Thread

I'll start by saying Kinky was my all time favourite city player in my generation, then david Silva came along...

Aguero - awesome, not just with the goals, but his link up play with Silva is just sex.

Milner - absolutely SUPERB, played in a CENTRAL role, where he's best. no secret he's wasted on the wing.

Tevez - played well, but pissed me off again, and from what i saw a few other team mates aswell felt the same.

should have been game set and match after 30 minutes.

could have been 10-0.

should have been at least 7-0 though.

SharstonBlue said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
Etihad Stadium Att: 46509

For little ol Wigan this is a very positive sign. I hope we can keep this up and have similar numbers for all CL games.

Biggest crowd we've had against Wigan in the PL years, beating last years 44k... However that's two home games now and we've not yet hit 47,000...

If they brought a better allocation we'd have hit 47k. WE were sold out and more season ticket holders showed up today than against Swansea (back from hols, etc.) but that corporate/rich seat area I think it is was half empty as so often is the case with the seat holders not bothering to show up.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Just watching a replay of the game. And that is NOT Kenyon next to Khaldoon.

Ah, I thought it was him when the scoreboards put up the pic. They should have made the guy wear a wig to avoid confusion.

Is Stuart Brennan taking the piss Aguero scores a hat trick but only gets a rating of 9.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1458466_manchester-city-3-wigan-0-player-ratings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... er-ratings</a>

Happy days. 3-0, we didn't really seem to get out of 2nd gear and that's saying something. David Silva is the best player I've ever seen! Haha, the boy is every football fans dream.

Thought Mancini's analysis was spot on too, we should have killed the game off first half, but room for improvement? That just blows my mind.

I really, really want us to put 5-6 past Everton, we never beat those twats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.