City vs Wigan post game thread (Merged)

Job done :) players saying they are tired but they have to get used to it with 2 cups games coming in the next week

We're winning games when Teves isn't on fire which is a sign of progress. First half was pretty good to be honest. We bossed the game and scored. They came at us with everything in the second half as their season is do or die now. We coped without looking great. I thought our substitutions were good. We went to 442 with Yaya and Edin up front in the end and it was enough with a little flutter at the end.

Some interesting games for our rivals coming up this month. Anyone know the last season we were 3rd in April?

Not overly impressed with the way we got em, but 3 points is 3 points. Tin hat on, bottom of the league (again) and we make it look like a struggle. Just use the players we have to destroy the other team, please.

3 points ,game won,played crap,lucky goal,wigan woefull,spuds on catchup,im happy. :)
did i mention 3 points :)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:25 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Bwahahhahahahahajhaha

Obviously haven't been watching city very long

na only 15 years, which for a 19 year old aint bad...

same turgid shite as the previous few league games, absolute unadulterated crap.

Funny thing is though Joe what you just typed would be excactly the same had we lost..
we played better against the scum and lost dont forget.

3 points at this stage of the season is all we should care about. The players looked tired 2nd half, but a wins a win.
I'm sure the team are looking forward to playing away for once, less pressure!

Come on Wolves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.