City vs Wigan post game thread (Merged)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
samharris said:
warning signs work when you take in what they say..Next prem game could be awesome.

It'll have to be................Chelsea.

well hopefully they'll raise their game.

Take Arsenal today,drew at home to sunderland yet beat Barca there 12 days ago..Performances happen,they cant be forced or else every team would play absolutely blinding every game...It doesnt work like that.
We know our players are better than the performance tonight but we cant change owt now..but we can keep the 3 points...they're ours.

Arsenal drew playing pretty football.

We won in an uninspiring performance.

At this point in the season, points mean more than pretty.

Thank fuck that clown missed in the end though :)

samharris said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
well hopefully they'll raise their game.

Take Arsenal today,drew at home to sunderland yet beat Barca there 12 days ago..Performances happen,they cant be forced or else every team would play absolutely blinding every game...It doesnt work like that.
We know our players are better than the performance tonight but we cant change owt now..but we can keep the 3 points...they're ours.

I get that but I don't think we've been playing at all well in the league for months, it's been sporadic periods of games that we've done well but we haven't been putting in good performances, and in fact they're getting worse.

it just doesn't fill me with optimism with our run in...

Bluemoon115 said:
Arsenal drew playing pretty football.

We won in an uninspiring performance.

At this point in the season, points mean more than pretty.

Thank fuck that clown missed in the end though :)

I nearly had a heart attack when he took his shot

JoeMercer'sWay said:
samharris said:

I get that but I don't think we've been playing at all well in the league for months, it's been sporadic periods of games that we've done well but we haven't been putting in good performances, and in fact they're getting worse.

we all know the lads havent been playing to their potential but we are still 3rd and we have put the onus on spuds now...Carlos cant do a thing right at the moment,hasnt scored for a while but next week who knows ??

JoeMercer'sWay said:
samharris said:

Yet we're 5 points clear of 4th (4 behind 2nd) and in the quarters of Europa and F.A cup - we must be doing something right.

taconinja said:
stony said:
We looked tired but a win is a win. Spurs fans are getting desperate.
Yeah, that's desperate all right. Jeez. Mind if I ask where that's from?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48362&start=8260" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic. ... start=8260</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.