City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

impressedwolf said:
Blue Haze said:
impressedwolf said:
Hope you are right mate, if we finish 17th then we are happy wanderers!

You were terrific today. So many teams have given up against us. Let's face it, you could have gotten a point if not for a mistake.

I really have to admire your fight. Every season you lads give me the shits. ;)

Im glad we have that kind of reputation, we never give up and that makes me proud!
Surely all city fans should love Wolves for ending man utds 30 odd game unbeaten run last year lol.....i know it sticks in my mind!!

I will check in on here occasionally as i like city and you lot seem a decent bunch of lads.
I hope you can all enjoy it but stay grounded and likeable unlike your neighbours.

Best quote on twitter last week was by mick mccarthy..."the noisey neighbours are deafening"!!

Please do bud, always nice to have decent knowlegable lads from other clubs here for my money :)

Hard luck today mate...also did Mick say that haha excellent.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
spike549 said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Does that mean we've broken the all-time record now for first 10 games goalscoring?

best start since 1953 at home!
I meant goals scored. Didn't everton score 35 in the 1st 10 games in about 1930 or something?

first team in Premier league history to score 2 or more goals in there first 10 league games.

johnmc said:
We will never win the league winning nice all the time. This was a game where we showed our true credentials. Playing poorly and winning. Is important.

Thats excactly what Hansen meant last week, City hevent been tested yet..well today we had 12 against 10 for the last 3rd of the second half and we even scored..

so there.

hertsblue said:
impressedwolf said:
TCIB said:
If Wolves can keep that level up they will not need to worry about relagation imo.

Dont mind Mick or Wolves BUT please, and this goes out to other PL teams also, PLEASE stop the dam annoying cheesy music after you score at home. This is PL, leave that stuff behind in the championship
haha! its cringeworthy

playing badly and winning games is far better than playing well and dropping points.
Thats the sign of a good team, also you might need a little luck along the way but they say you make ur own luck.
From the outside looking in, City look sensastional when they are in top gear and every team in the premier league will be dreading playing you just like i did today.

rastus said:
TCIB said:
If Wolves can keep that level up they will not need to worry about relagation imo.

If they have that ref every game they should be a top 4 side

Lol, so true.
Premier League needs good old Mick

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKcMd4KVBZo[/youtube]

Very important 3 points to keep the gap.

The funny part is the worst two players scored the two goals ( Dzeko and Kolarov )

IMO, Lescott and Barry were the best today.

hertsblue said:
impressedwolf said:
TCIB said:

Dont mind Mick or Wolves BUT please, and this goes out to other PL teams also, PLEASE stop the dam annoying cheesy music after you score at home. This is PL, leave that stuff behind in the championship

or the USA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.