City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Matt the Giant said:
Can't remember when I last saw such horrific refereeing. What a fucking farce he was.

Good win, not pretty and at times the lads looked kinda half-arsed. Villareal next.

I agree the referee today was awful he was not consistant i remember him having a go at dzeko for persistant fouling literally 2 mins later before the half time whistle dzeko got totally taken out referee was looking in the opposite direction didnt blow for anything. He was shocking and hope the press tell him so. The 1 thing i take from this is previous seasons where we havnt been strong enough to beat the ref and the other team we have come out the other side victorious so thats a fingers up to the ref

Mancini just being interviewed on radio Manchester. The guy is complete class!
He doesn't blame the ref. He remains philisophical and turns a negative into a positive: Kompany could use the rest against QPR

Mancini "IN" for years!

impressedwolf said:
sincity said:
impressedwolf said:
Pleased with my boys today, can go away with their heads held high.
I think the result was a fair one, the ref was terrible and im pleased we didnt get hammered by too many.
Our big game is next week against Wigan (different standards for us!)

I dont think you should expect to win by 6 or more every week as teams will "park the bus" against you but its the 3 points that counts more than loads of goals.
Good luck for the rest of the season, i hope you win it in style!

But we could have got 6-7 goals were it not for ur goalie, hennessey...however, there's that obvious penalty we should have got for the "choke-hold", and Stearman should have been sent off for his multiple fouls...
City had to practically win this game through brute-force. The referee was not for you, but against us, and that could have worked in your advantage if you had a few star players in your team..
The FA really needs to take a look at the refereeing standards, and institute some kind of punishment for such biased refereeing...

Maybe that penalty decision for the choke hold going against you makes up for the handball on weds night?!
I will have a word with Mick before the return fixture to see if he can leave Hennessey out so you can get 6 instead!
Come on 3 points is the main thing!

I was actually complimenting your Goalie, mate, for keeping out so many certain goals..
And, yes while I agree you should have got a penalty on Wednesday for the handball, please don't say its karma and all that bullshit. You got screwed for that on Wednesday, and we got screwed today. Blame the f*cking referees!!
Trust me, I'm absolutely thrilled about getting a win from this hard-fought match, but come on, the match should have been played fair and square with a unbiased referee. Just how many fouls did we not get? Watch the game again and see, I know I am going to download it and watch it again...

This was an excellent win! not a pretty one, but a very good one! I believe Kolarov was immense today, and did a great job. I hoped he would smack in that last ball that he got from Yaya (I believe). Would love to see Dzeko-Balo kombo instead of Aguero with either every time.

Dzeko is a goal machine! I expect them three to keep on rotating and scoring. Mancini is doing a wonderful job!

Savic will manage to cover for Vincent.

This is how serious teams win the games. Well done City!!

Love_Each_Day said:
Aguero and Dzeko not at their best but somehow made a vital goal between them so can't complain. I like Kolarov but why can he not keep things simple when in his own third of the pitch, very frustrating with some lazy passing today. Nasri did well winning tackles and driving us forward in the first half, Barry and Lescott also very good. Ref bad.

Becareful, its not allowed to criticize any City player if the team is winning.

Tevez City said:
Love_Each_Day said:
Aguero and Dzeko not at their best but somehow made a vital goal between them so can't complain. I like Kolarov but why can he not keep things simple when in his own third of the pitch, very frustrating with some lazy passing today. Nasri did well winning tackles and driving us forward in the first half, Barry and Lescott also very good. Ref bad.

Becareful, its not allowed to criticize any City player if the team is winning.

mods ban this fuking idiot already

you are a fuking disgrace of a city supporter

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i don't believe AK's was a penalty on wednesday, but i think that was the only thing that attwell got right today.

Agreed thats why i said would be good if all city fans could see this as a massive 2 fingers up at the ref he couldnt ruin our day he tryed his best but we rose above it not pretty but we did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.