City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

MaxCityBlue said:
Mancini just being interviewed on radio Manchester. The guy is complete class!
He doesn't blame the ref. He remains philisophical and turns a negative into a positive: Kompany could use the rest against QPR

Mancini "IN" for years!
Saw his post-match interview on SSN and laughed a little when he did a Wenger:
Interviewer asks about his thoughts on the pen/red-card & he says "I didn't see it"

Nice!

Tevez City said:
Becareful, its not allowed to criticize any City player if the team is winning.

Who was the MOM? who scored in almost every game this season? and yet you criticize THEM?? that is just a pure bitterness and not giving credit where its due.

Maybe you should stop coming here until Tevez plays again, eh?

hope that's never btw...

Tevez City said:
Love_Each_Day said:
Aguero and Dzeko not at their best but somehow made a vital goal between them so can't complain. I like Kolarov but why can he not keep things simple when in his own third of the pitch, very frustrating with some lazy passing today. Nasri did well winning tackles and driving us forward in the first half, Barry and Lescott also very good. Ref bad.

Don't you mean it's ok to criticise every player apart from the stump with the hump.

Jaskosss said:
Tevez City said:
Love_Each_Day said:
Aguero and Dzeko not at their best but somehow made a vital goal between them so can't complain. I like Kolarov but why can he not keep things simple when in his own third of the pitch, very frustrating with some lazy passing today. Nasri did well winning tackles and driving us forward in the first half, Barry and Lescott also very good. Ref bad.

mods ban this fuking idiot already

you are a fuking disgrace of a city supporter

Shame on you.
Because of us ( Arabs ) you are on the top of the League.

So shut up and enjoy the Journey while we are here.

Phew!!! I knew today was gonna be hard on the players mentally after last weeks demolition derby. I'm just glad Mancini got the players fully focussed on a resolute Wolves side who aint that bad & are fighting for their lives.

Wolves always give us a hard game and today was no exception. But what the fuck was up with that fuckin ref!!!! He was absolutely shite & the referee's association shouldn't allow mentally retarded oiks like Attwel to train on the job!! Someone should point out to them that the multi billion pound Premier League, not some youth training scheme!!!

Great result today. We just need to keep on winning & although it was a difficult game, we came through it. Our squad is great & we have tons of players who can come off the bench & potentially change the game.

Our form this season has been awesome so far.

Tevez City said:
Shame on you.
Because of us ( Arabs ) you are on the top of the League.

So shut up and enjoy the Journey while we are here.

Wow! Is it your money ? Are you related to Mansour ? What an absolute cock end thing to say.

stony said:
Tevez City said:
Love_Each_Day said:

Don't you mean it's ok to criticise every player apart from the stump with the hump.

I said it many times that Carlos was wrong, and I don`t need to say it again & again.

I just got home and I'm delighted with the win but I'm still raging about Atwell, one of the biggest con jobs by a referee since Walton and we still won. He was close to inciting a riot at times, what a disgrace!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.