City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

The Good:

Nasri - Had a very good match I thought
Richards - Was defensively sound for most of the match and really added width when needed. Put in some absolutely exceptional crosses that should have been turned in.
Barry - Bossed the midfield apart from the early first half rash challenge. Was almost cut in two by a tackle that was completely ignored by the ref.
Dzeko - Actually thought he had a good match and made the most of his chances. If not for Hennessey and the Ref turning a blind eye to a choke hold he would have had two or three.

The Bad:

Hart - Although he didn't have much to do for most of the match he did make a mistake for the penalty. He'll learn, Mancini will see to that, but he has done this several times before.
Kompany - Rock-solid until that horrible decision. I agree he should have taken his chances and let the Wolves player shoot as Hart was coming forward to attempt to block.

The Ugly:

Referee - One of the worst officiating performances I have ever seen. The stats will make it look as if we bullied our way to a tight win, but that would be far from the truth. He gave no protection whatsoever ever to any of our players (especially Silva and Barry) and ignored at least one stonewall penalty and one possible red card (two-footed tackle from the side on Barry early in the second half). I hope his match decisions review sees him retain no more than a fourth official position in PL matches for the rest of the season.

Tevez City: Bellwaft.

Not because you're an Arab, mind. Don't blame anyone on here of racism.

rastus said:
stony said:
Tevez City said:
Becareful, its not allowed to criticize any City player if the team is winning.

Don't you mean it's ok to criticise every player apart from the stump with the hump.

wow stony thats nasty..

Really ? I thought it was quite clever. It can be taken two ways. 'Stump' as in idiot and 'hump' as in annoyed. No one can deny he behaved like an idiot and he was angry with Mancini.
Or you can take it the other way. 'Stump' as in short arsed little **** and 'hump' because the ugly little fucker resembles Quasimodo.

8luemoon said:
Well I for one am happy - 3 points - 3 goals and 3 ( or more) pints later - Happy Days

Me too, I shall watch it on football first and rage at the ref. I'll give the beer a miss though because I'm still suffering from last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.