City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Stuart Atwell.

If that buffoon is a referee then i am David Silver on a football field!!!

He seems to thrive on being the centre of controversy and gave us absolutely nowt!

I said at half time i reckon he will give Wolves a penalty and send one of our players off second half,so we need to get the game won quickly.Lo and behold he did exactly that,though it probably was a penalty,not sure about a red card though.

He needs to go doem to the lower leagues and learn the game.He allowed Wolves to kick us at will and offered no protection whatsoever,while penalising every single challenge WE made!

The man is an utter disgrace and the premier league need to open their eyes!

Ducado said:
de niro said:
one of the worse refs i've ever seen, he was hell bent on costing us if at all possible..

I wonder if a club can make an official complaint about a referee because you would have to be blind not to see the guy was inept, I guess the only way we will know if his next match is in Division 3!

He`ll be the English representative in the Champions league...Love him to do Galatasaray or a Turkish team he`d never ref bad again after that!!

Has anybody any further information about the forced seal re-allocation that City are proposing for east stand tier 3? I am in 306 & i believe they want to put away fans there from next season

Ducado said:
de niro said:
one of the worse refs i've ever seen, he was hell bent on costing us if at all possible.

you can spend what you like, sign who you like, be coached by any top manager but a ref is bent the game will usually end up with a loss.

well done today city for foiling the cheating ****.

I wonder if a club can make an official complaint about a referee because you would have to be blind not to see the guy was inept, I guess the only way we will know if his next match is in Division 3!

Found this on some web site - they re assessed but looks like our friend(not) today could do with spending time with this psychologist hey................Do referees' performances get assessed?
When referees are on the way up, they are assessed by local assessors at county level. It's their marks plus their club marks that determine their promotion. As referees get up to the senior leagues, they are assessed on their assessor's reports. When you get to the football league and the premier league, referees are assessed on every game and there's somebody there who will report on them on every game and mark them, and mark them quite harshly. If I missed a blatant, obvious penalty in the very first minutes of the game, I'd be really marked down and not get much more than fifty or sixty out of a hundred. It is quite severe really. Referees meet set guys, too, about once or twice a month at Northampton on a Wednesday and they have one-to-one interviews with the sport psychologist. They also review videos of their games. They point out if there's a trend appearing in their game that needs to be improved on and so forth. They'll stay there and they'll fitness train until the Friday after the game. Refereeing is quite intensive at the very top.

I always defend referees on here because they have a thankless task and are bound to make mistakes from time to time. What you can't defend however is a referee favouring one team over another. That's totally unacceptable and needs to be stamped out. At one stage midway through the second half Wolves had committed 4 fouls whilst we were up around 17. Bearing in mind that we were totally dominant and at home there's only one possible explanation for those stats. Thankfully we won the game anyway, so we should be able to complain about that refereeing performance without being accused of sour grapes. By the way, no complaints about the penalty and red card, as they were about the only decisions the imbecile got right all day.

de niro said:
one of the worse refs i've ever seen, he was hell bent on costing us if at all possible.

you can spend what you like, sign who you like, be coached by any top manager but a ref is bent the game will usually end up with a loss.

well done today city for foiling the cheating ****.
Agreed mate, major difference nowadays is that we are too good for a bent Sky ref to cost us - they don't want us walking the Prem.

It's always easier to stick the bent ref on us when we are not live on the goggle.

If he'd given Yaya the blatant free he deserved just before the penalty the ball would have been nowhere near our penalty area.

Don't see why we should ever have to tolerate that twat ref ever again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.