City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Today was a good solid performance, I felt the ref was an utter disgrace.. how somebody can be so one sided it is unreal. FIFA is a corrupt organisation as we all know... and if it is corrupt at the very top then it can be corrupt at the very bottom as well.

Rant over about the ref, all that matters is we dug in and got the 3 points we can now look forward to the champions league and Newcastle at home, the only worry I have is Vinny's sending off as he will miss the trip to Anfield as I doubt it will get overturned. After the performance against Wolves ( Carling cup ) Mancini should not pick Kolo in my opinion... so Savic it is.. even though he is a promising young talent he may struggle going to a place like that! due to inexperience, in all fairness if we play to the same standard we did at OT then we will turn Liverpool over regardless.

On the situation with Joe Hart... yes he has spilled a couple of times and has cost us goals... but this is all part and parcel of a keep of his age ( 23? ) most keepers in a top team anyways will not see number 1 till there late 20's early 30's so we just have to bide our time, Hart will be a top draw keeper for the next 20 years so dropping him is not the answer. In all fairness after watching our second keeper at the minute he seems to have an even bigger problem with spilling shots.

Onwards and Upwards :)

What I didn't get was the Richards thing when he was brought down on the side of the area.... one of 2 things happened he was fouled or he dived....The ref gives a goalkick!! surely if Richards wasn't fouled he should have been booked for simulation!

Thomas Woodworth said:
the only worry I have is Vinny's sending off as he will miss the trip to Anfield as I doubt it will get overturned.

Should just miss the QPR match.

Today was a good solid performance, I felt the ref was an utter disgrace.. how somebody can be so one sided it is unreal. FIFA is a corrupt organisation as we all know... and if it is corrupt at the very top then it can be corrupt at the very bottom as well.

Rant over about the ref, all that matters is we dug in and got the 3 points we can now look forward to the champions league and Newcastle at home, the only worry I have is Vinny's sending off as he will miss the trip to Anfield as I doubt it will get overturned. After the performance against Wolves ( Carling cup ) Mancini should not pick Kolo in my opinion... so Savic it is.. even though he is a promising young talent he may struggle going to a place like that! due to inexperience, in all fairness if we play to the same standard we did at OT then we will turn Liverpool over regardless.

On the situation with Joe Hart... yes he has spilled a couple of times and has cost us goals... but this is all part and parcel of a keeper of his age ( 23? ) most keepers in a top team anyways will not see number 1 till there late 20's early 30's so we just have to bide our time, Hart will be a top draw keeper for the next 20 years so dropping him is not the answer. In all fairness after watching our second keeper at the minute he seems to have an even bigger problem with spilling shots.

Onwards and Upwards :)

Play below par and win......

That's how league titles are won...

Long may the winning continue...Respect to Barry today,thought he was MOTM in my eyes.

Watched it with three wolves fans we all agreed on one thing the ref should not be aloud to walk on grass ever again ABSOLUTE FUKIN WANKER

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Play below par and win......

That's how league titles are won...

Long may the winning continue...Respect to Barry today,thought he was MOTM in my eyes.
I don't particularly think we played below par or badly at all to be honest fella.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
I wonder if a club can make an official complaint about a referee because you would have to be blind not to see the guy was inept, I guess the only way we will know if his next match is in Division 3!
The club are asked to mark each ref after each game
If I remember rightly, if you give a referee an unusually low mark, you have to explain why and if the league don't agree with your opinion, you can be subject to punishment. That was the case in sunday league and I thought the rules were the same from top to bottom. I could be wrong though.
That is exactly the case from the bottom of the FA (where us minnions play) and they play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.