City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

Why is everyone saying we "played below par"? What the fuck is "par"? 6-0? 6-1? 5-0? What demanding fans we have.

Tricky_Trev said:
Why is everyone saying we "played below par"? What the fuck is "par"? 6-0? 6-1? 5-0? What demanding fans we have.
Quite right

We played pretty well against a stalwart team trying to hold out as long as possible, and faced a seeming uphill battle with the ref, then of course down to 10 men.

Wolves, despite their position are by no means a pushover, and we cannot score 5 goals a game every time. 3-1 is an excellent result that accurately represents the chances we had.

It wasn't particularly easy on the nerves at times, since I think we're now in 'looking over our shoulder' mode - but as long as we keep beating whever is in front of us, that's ALL we can ask for.

Well done City!

Tricky_Trev said:

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We have taken on some right arrogant tossers already

anymore than 2sheiks said:
SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
I wonder if a club can make an official complaint about a referee because you would have to be blind not to see the guy was inept, I guess the only way we will know if his next match is in Division 3!
The club are asked to mark each ref after each game
If I remember rightly, if you give a referee an unusually low mark, you have to explain why and if the league don't agree with your opinion, you can be subject to punishment. That was the case in sunday league and I thought the rules were the same from top to bottom. I could be wrong though.

So rate the ref but make it low and we will punish you. FFSthye FA back blatently shit refs up. If we mark him low why not watch it and admit he was shit take him out the back and execute him

spanishblue said:
Tricky_Trev said:

We were under par today-Did I mention the 6-1? No....And who are you calling a tosser?

TFC said:
Dont think its been covered in this thread, but Vinnie will get a 3 match ban right?

;)

What's the betting someone will reply to this?

Oh look ;o)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
spanishblue said:
Tricky_Trev said:

We were under par today-Did I mention the 6-1? No....And who are you calling a tosser?

IF the cap fits ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.