City Vs Wolves Post Match Discussion Thread

a rag on facebook has just left a comment saying city booed the team at HT.

what a fucking weapon.

btw the referee was blatantly cheating.

Went with two Wolves fans today (my wife's cousins!) and they thought he was rubbish.
They thought they he should have given em more.
I was pretty calm when we met up afterwards but I couldn't believe what they were saying.
I thought that it was a pen and therefore a red, but they were lumping Silva and Dzeko almost every few minutes.
Atwell is simply not good enough for top level football. He has history as being p*ss poor and the FA have turned a blind eye to him cos he's young.

Correct me If I am wrong...Vinny will only get a one match ban.....Even though it was a straight red on these occasions ala Evans at the swamp they only get a one match ban...

Ref was a complete **** today...Atwell should never be allowed to ref again .

SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
de niro said:
one of the worse refs i've ever seen, he was hell bent on costing us if at all possible.

you can spend what you like, sign who you like, be coached by any top manager but a ref is bent the game will usually end up with a loss.

well done today city for foiling the cheating ****.

I wonder if a club can make an official complaint about a referee because you would have to be blind not to see the guy was inept, I guess the only way we will know if his next match is in Division 3!
The club are asked to mark each ref after each game
If I remember rightly, if you give a referee an unusually low mark, you have to explain why and if the league don't agree with your opinion, you can be subject to punishment. That was the case in sunday league and I thought the rules were the same from top to bottom. I could be wrong though.

worst ref wow fucking one sided or what

when david silva got tackled badly he did fuck all, but our players just had to touch a wolves player and the ref blew

the family stand was decent for once :)

the ref was an utter, utter cheat today. i'm not an idiot, i can see when someone is favouring one team over another, and today proved that.

i hope the **** gets fucked for this.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
I wonder if a club can make an official complaint about a referee because you would have to be blind not to see the guy was inept, I guess the only way we will know if his next match is in Division 3!
The club are asked to mark each ref after each game
If I remember rightly, if you give a referee an unusually low mark, you have to explain why and if the league don't agree with your opinion, you can be subject to punishment. That was the case in sunday league and I thought the rules were the same from top to bottom. I could be wrong though.

It doesn't matter. He was shit and all those shit decisions are on video.
So it will be easy to explain and prove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.